The nephew pretended to be lame and was broken by his uncle

Damn!!

Is this something that people can grow? Damn, this is a wild ass, right?!

Jiang Xing leaned against the door frame, wrapped his arms around his nephew's slippery waist, lowered his eyes, and read these two sentences from his nephew's colorful and unfocused expressions......

This kid is very easy to understand.

It's also quite fucking undersucked.

The water in the sink was already full, and it was flowing from the overflow hole to the sewer pipe, the messy toiletries were scattered on the marble floor tiles, and the naked and wet nephew was stabbing the birds, and one leg was awkwardly lifted, pressing the uncle against the door frame in a golden rooster independent position.

Their faces were so close that they seemed to be able to kiss each other when they looked up and when they looked down, and the nephew's other hand was boldly touching the uncle's bulging mass even if he didn't have an erection, as if he had been glued to it, motionless.

The atmosphere in the bathroom was particularly weird, Tang Tang's eyes were fluttering, and he was stiffly touching the big thing, looking shocked by his uncle, but in fact, he sighed in his heart more than once that this size was awesome.

"Have you touched enough?"

Jiang Xing is not a saint, his arms are wrapped around his slippery and tough waist, and the large lump that was touched also seems to have a tendency to wake up.

Tang Tang obviously felt it, he pretended to refuse to admit defeat and held his neck, looked up at his uncle, and stiffly grabbed a handful of the thick and hard and quite hot one, and the dead duck had a hard mouth: "Also...... It's not that big. "

Wow, it's big, it's big.

Jiang Xing was annoyed by him, slapped him on the back of the head, and scolded: "When you touch enough, let go of Lao Tzu, go and dry your hair." "

Tang Tang "hissed", let go of the erection object like a hot hand, and wanted the golden rooster to jump back independently, but the bathroom floor was all water, and he didn't notice that his feet slipped suddenly, and he slipped ......

The punishment of Jiang was tightly suppressed.

"Hmm......"

The boy who was more than one meter and eight meters pressed on his body violently, Jiang Xing snorted, his chest was trembling and hurting, and he had a hideous face: "Tang Tang!"

"Ahh......h What, I didn't mean to, you wait...... I...... I'll get up right away. "

The little bastard's face was full of confusion, and he said it all sorts of words, and he struggled to get up, but he forgot the leg he put on the plaster, and the more urgent he was, the easier it was to make mistakes, and halfway through, he slammed back with a thunderous "bang", and his head went straight to Jiang Xing's mouth.

"Hmm!"

Jiang Xing bit his mouth directly, his qi soul went to the sky, he tried to calm his breathing, the four major emptiness was comparable to that of a high-ranking monk, and those thoughts that violated morality had long been dispersed.

"Hiss......" Tang Tang knocked his head, struggled to get up and sat on the ground, rubbed his head and gasped, and subconsciously scolded a series of "", every word was crazy on the bottom line of Uncle Jiang's patience.

Jiang Xing lay flat on the ground, swallowed a mouthful of blood saliva, his temples throbbed suddenly, and he really wanted to whip this bastard thing hard!