💍Mick Schumacher - Special Proposal

Mick backed youu into the hotel room, his lips still latched onto yours. Mick was now back in the title fight for the Fomrmula one championship in his first year worth Ferrari and what better way to celebrate than with the love of his life. You in this case. You giggled as Mick almost fell onto the bed and stopped the kiss. "Well Mr Schumacher, how does it feel tto be one step closer to a world championship?" you asked, your hands still on his shoulders. "Pretty great honestly but I'd like to make it even better." He said suggestively. You smirked "Oh really? How's that? By becoming Mick Schumacher, world champion?" Mick looked down at youu and thought about it. "Mick Schumacher, world champion. I like the sound of that." he said.

"If you do pull that off, I'll make it your name on my phone." you joked. "And that would make you Mrs Schumacher, wife of the world champion." He replied. "No, it would make me Mrs Schumacher, head of engineering at Alfa Romeo- wait what?" Mick's smile when you realised was like a child's at a sweet shop. Mick crept off you and knelt down on one knee. You clasped your hands over your mouth in awe. Was he really going to? Surely not! "Y/n, you've been amazing. You've been my one and only, my biggest fan, you've been to every single race-" You cut him off. "I work in F1, its part of my job." you laughed. You felt the tears already but tried your best tto keep them in. "You've been to every race because you work there then but most importantly, you've been there for me every step of the way so Y/n," Mick pulled out a beautiful box and you could only imagine what was inside. "would you please accept my invitation to our wedding because it isn't really our wedding if you aren't there."

Mick opened up the box and there it was, an intricate diamond ring. You clasped your hands over your mouth and nodded. Then came the tears and they wouldn't stop. Mick took the ring and put it on your finger, a perfect fit. "How's that Ms head engineer of Alfa Romeo?" he joked. "I- holy shit. You just proposed." Mick chuckled and nodded his head. "Yes I did, and you accepted." He added. "I did!" you said excitedly. "We're going to get married Mick!" You stood up and kissed Mick, but the kiss was different this time, like it meant something else. "I love you to the moon and back." He said breaking from the kiss. "and even then, itt still wouldn't be enough."