❄️Charles Leclerc - All I Want For Christmas Is You

·Christmas day 8·

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is you

Y/n was on the phone with her boyfriend Charles. For the holidays, this is how they communicated since he lived in Monaco and she would visit her family back home in Denmark. They started dating during Charles' first year in Formula One when she visited with her uncle in Sauber. They met just before the season came to an end. She came into the hospitality, laughing with her uncle and speaking alanguage that seemed like no one would ever understand. But to Charles? To Charles, he sat listening to her in awe. He liked her voice. He listened in awe as she spoke, subconsciously smiling to himself. When she was by herself, Charles turned to try and strike up a conversation. "Excuse me, miss?" he asked. The girl turned, her blonde hair was half up and half down and her ocean blue eyes looked up at him. He melted and found himself stuttering, trying to form some words. "Is this taken seat? I mean, is this teat saken, wait-" She giggled as she watched him fumble with his words. "Is this seat taken?" he finally blurted out. "Not unless you're going to sit here with me." He smiled and sat down next to her and from then, it was history.

"I wish I could hug you right now. I miss you so much." Y/n smiled softly at him through the phone. "I know mon cœur. I miss you too but you'll have me in a few days." She hid her actual feelings with a forced smile. She had spent Christmas with Charles and his family last year and the year before but he'd never spent Christmas with her's. "I have to go mon cœur, dinner is nearly ready." Charles and Y/n said their goodbyes and hung up. She let out a sigh and walked down to the kitchen to her mother, who was baking. "Ah, you're finished then? How was Charles?" Y/n shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know mor. He was giving such short answers." Y/n said, rubbing her eyes. "Oh darling, I'm sure he's just very tired like you are." Y/n scoffed. "Maybe he's tired of me. We hardly see eachother now." Y/n walked towards the bowl of cake batter and began stirring. "Don't be silly. I don't think he would be tired of you." Y/n rolled her eyes up towards the ceiling in a attempt to hold her tears in. "I won't know until he tells me or until I find out."

"Y/n, he isn't tired of you." her mum reassured her. "But how do you know mor?" Her mother opened her mouth and closed it again. "I don't know. All I know it that he isn't tired of you. You just have to believe me." Y/n nodded and smiled light-heartedly. "Thanks mor. I think I'm gonna stay up a little while longer." Her mother arched a brow. "Are you sure? Were all going to bed." Y/n smiled and nodded. "Of course. I want to do some baking. You can have an early night." Her mum kissed her forehead. "Don't stay up too late." Y/n agreed and watched as her mother went to bed. Y/n sat up baking like she said she would but she didn't stay up for a little bit, she stayed up most of the night. After all her siblings had wrapped the presents, after all the timed lights went out, after everything but still, she went to bed so she wouldn't get given out to by her mother in the morning.

Y/n's eyes fluttered open to the sound of her nieces and nephews running around, waking up their parents and then running into to wake up Y/n. "Guys, guys, I'm up, I'm up." She croaked as they bounced on her bed. "Then get up! We need to open our gifts from Santa!" the children shouted. "No, no, no, no, no. Let her sleep! She had a long night baking for you!" They whined but got down off the bed and left Y/n in bed. She let out a sigh of relief as she could finally lie back down again. It had only been a few minutes when she heard her bedroom door open and someone creep their way in. She pulled a face when she heard hushed voices. Why were her whole family just standing around her door, whispering? Y/n felt a weight bring her bed down but she figured it was probably her mother coming up to check on her and she would have wholeheartedly believed it if she hadn't heard the opening of All I Want For Christmas Is You playing. She had her back to them, so she couldn't see them. Her eyes opened, confused as anything but then, she heard a voice. "I, dont want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need-" She hopped up like a bolt of lightning. Surely he wasn't here. Was he? Her bottom lip trembled as she saw Charles with his phone in front of him, playing music and reading the lyrics off to sing them to her. "I don't care about the presents, underneath the Christmas tree-" She began crying as he continued singing. Then she looked over to her family behind her, her mother filming as the others looked on, grinning. "Why are you guys recording?"

"Mon cœur, You're interrupting." Charles said quickly and then returned to singing, making her laugh. "Make my wish come true! All I Want For Christmas -" Charles looked up from his phone and into her blue eyes. "Is You." The Danish family clapped as Y/n engulfed her boyfriend in a tight hug. "Did you enjoy your Christmas gift?" her mother asked. Y/n looked over, still crying but now smiling as she nodded. "Mon cœur, dont cry, dont cry." Charles said, rubbing her back and shushing her. "A heads up would have been nice so I wouldn't cry!" Charles kissed her cheek. "I didn't know you would cry, now did I?" They laughed together. "Merry Christmas mon cœur." He whispered. Her grip loosened and she kissed his lips. "Merry Christmas my love."