🏎️Charles Leclerc - Opposites Attract Part 1

Y/n was born and raised in Germany and when she was introduced to motorsport by her father, Merrcedes was the obvious candidate tto be her favourite team. An all German driver Line-up in a german car and it was quick. Y/n grew up striving to become an engineer for Mercedes so when she found a chance to do work experience with them, she grabbed which now brings us here, to the formula one paddock where Y/n walked with the Mercedes clothes on her back and the pass hanging proudly around her neck. This was the dream, her dream and nobody could take that from her, no matter what. She walked with a spring in her step and a gleaming smile set upon her face.

This did not go unnoticed as the young ferrari driver Charles Leclerc was taken from his normal duties as he walked her walk down the paddock. He smiled to himself. She was absolutely beautiful. The most beautiful creature he had ever set eyes upon yet those clothes set him away, Mercedes. He found himself walking closer to her, almost like they were magnets. Y/n was happily walking, minding her business when she caught sight of the Monegasque, she couldn't exactly miss him because he cut her off from where she was going to go. "Excuse me, can I get by please?" she asked politely as she could. He didn't even budge, he just smirked. He was probably trying to annoy her. "Excusez-moi, puis-je passer?" She asked à little more louder and clearly. Charles chuckled. "Je ne sais pas, tu peux?" Y/n groaned and pushed passed him. "I don't have time for your silly games, just let me through." Charles was slightly taken back, maybe bring cocky wasn't a good first approach. Maybe? Of course it wasn't!

"Listen, listen. I'm sorry. I haven't spoken to someone like you in a while so I don't know how to act." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. "Someone like me?" she asked, slightly offended. "Someone so beautiful." Y/n kept on walking as Charles followed literally beside her. He caught a glimpse of her slight smile and knew this was the proper way to talk. "So, if I may ask, what exactly do you do for Mercedes?" he asked, desperately trying to start up a conversation. "I'm an engineering student, just here for work placement." she replied. Charles found himself slowly falling in love with this woman. "Ah, I seee. Would you maybe like to talk more about yourself with me after the race?" Y/n stopped right outside the Mercedes garage and looked at him questionably. "Are you flirting?" she asked. "No. Maybe? Probably." he rambled. "Well Mr Leclerc, depending on how you race today will determine my answer to your request. Now if you don't mind, I have a job to do." she said winking and walking into the garage, out of sight from Charles leaving him with the thought and determination to bring rthis woman out and get to know her better. He had to. He would.