🎶Max Verstappen - Nice To Meet Ya Part 1

Max sat in the Red Bull garage, looking over to a new member of the team, Y/n. Max could never seem to be able to introduce himself to her casually and that bothered him greatly. He just wanted to know her name and he couldn't even do that right. He would go asking, but then word would spread and people would assume things. Regardless if Max felt those feelings or not, he didn't want those whispers spreading. He carefully formulated multiple plans to find out her name and nott a single one seemed to work. Everytime he turned around, she disappeared which made everything so much more difficult.

Max looked away from her to talk to one of his engineers that was showing him something and the second he turned back around, she was gone. He groaned slightly frustrated. Where did she have to be all the time? He had given up on waiting for her, he decided to go and look for her instead. He turned to his engineer Paul and decided to just ask. "Hey Paul? Who's that girl that I keep seeing but never meet?" he asked, trying to sound as uninterested as possible but it didn't work. He tried too well and that's what betrayed him. "What? Do you fancy her or something?" Max was cornered now. "Yeah, yeah. Don't tell anyone! But who is she? I've never seen her before." he said, keeping his voice down. "Well you can go and ask her now. She's working on your car." Max spun his head around and low and behold, there she was doing a check. "Right guys, the car seems to be alright on the outside. Let's have a look inside and then fire her up." Max was almost captivated by her voice as he looked down at her admiringly. He heard a few chuckles and laughs which made him look up to see some of the other mechanics catching his stare. "Guys! Less of it, come on!" the mystery woman snapped. Max liked her. She was feisty.

"Can I help you at all or are you just going to stare at me from behind?" his eyes widened. "No, not at all. Just watching the car." Max replied cooly. "Actually, what's your name? I know everyone here except you." he continued on. "Does it matter really? You can't possibly remember who I am." she scoffed. "No really, I know everyone's name. I just need yours and I've ticked off my list." She stood up, finally finished looking in her side of the car. "Front right is fine." she called and walked to the computers. "Seriously, what is your name? What do you do here?" She finally gave in. "I'm Y/n Y/l/n and I'm Composite Event Support Technician for Red Bull Racing in 2021." Max blinked. Y/n. What a beautiful name.

"So then Y/n, any problems with my car at all?" Max asked as she worked away. "Nope. You don't have to worry about any of that. You just drive well so it proves we weren't wasting our time." She smiled, getting a bit annoyed with the driver. "I am getting the feeling that you don't like me all that much." Y/n let out a breath and turned back around to work. "Look, let me bring you out and I'll prove I'm not that bad of a guy." Max said swiftly sliding in front of her. "Out? Like a hangout?" she asked. "I was thinking more of a date." Y/n looked at him with wide eyes. "Isn't that a bit unprofessional?" she asked. "Very but I want to blow your mind. Just come with me." She chuckled and shook her head in disbelief. "You just met me and already you asked for a date. Why is that?"

"No reason. I just like the way you talk, I like what you wear, it's just perfection." he smirked. "You've only ever seen me wearing Red Bull gear." she laughed. "So let's change that. I'll treat you to a drink and you can determine whether or not I'm a good person." Y/n really didn't want to go but she was curious. Was he at all a good person? Only one way to find out she guessed...