❤️Jüri Vips - Summer Love

Juri lay on the beach beside some of his mates, soaking in the sun. He decided to get away from everything and relax for once instead of stressing over racing. After a while, Juri got bored and decided to go for a swim. He dipped his foot in realising it was immensely cold and contemplated whether or not to actually go for the swim. You were laying on a towel watching as the undoubtedly foreign man stood awkwardly at the shore. A few of your friends had picked up what you were looking at and teased you mercilessly, urging you to go and talk to him. Eventually, you gave in and walked over slowly, hoping he'd walk away or go into the sea but he didn't. He just stayed there. You poked his shoulder, which made him jump but quickly relax as he realised it was just some random girl.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." you chuckled. "No, no. It's fine. How can I help you?" he asked. You looked out onto the water and smiled. "You won't go in because it's too cold, right?" Juri hesitantly nodded in agreement which made you giggle. "I find it best to just run into thee water. Usually works for me." You said trying to help him. Juri looked back to see his friends watching on, grins set upon their faces. "It works?" You nodded. "Of course it does." you said confidently. "Will you run in with me? It will look stupid if I run in myself." You laughed. "Not until I know your name stranger." Juri outstretched his hand and awaited you to take it. "I'm Juri, and you?" You grabbed a hold of his hand with your own and shook it lightly. "Y/n. I'm guessing you aren't from here?" you said walking back with Juri. "How's you guess?" he joked. "Lucky guess." you replied, turning around tto face the water. "You ready to run Juri?" you challenged. "How about a bet? Whoever gets to the water last doesn't have to pay for dinner." He proposed. "Who said anything about dinner?" youu smirked. "I did, now Let's have a look at who can get to the water quickest."

The last few days with Juri were amazing. You two could barely go a day without seeing each other. It seemed that whenever you'd be out he wouldn't be too far away. Both of your respective friend groups tried to urge you both together, even a kiss or hug would do at this point. One night, your friends all decided to go out together to get absolutely wasted but as predicted, youu and Juri ended up being the designated friends making sure nobody did anything stupid. You two sat in the corner, bored out of your minds sipping on some fizzy drinks and watching everybody else get slowly get more and more drunker by the gulp. Eventually, it got insufferable. You were struggling to keep your eyes open. Juri noticed this and took you back to thehotel, confident that that many people couldn't possibly do something so stupid while together.

You and Juri walked down to the beach and took your shoes off to walk on the sand. Juri was feeling nervous as he watched his hand reach down to try and grab hold of yours. You flinched slightly feeling his fingers entangle with yours but you of course didn't mind. He let out a sigh of relief as he felt your hand relax into his. He smiled to himself as the pair of you continued on walking for a while, right up until you reached the hotel. "So, how long until you have to go home?" you asked sitting down. Juri looked at the date on his phone and let out an annoyed huff. "I have four days left." he mumbled. You felt your heart break at the words. You wanted Juri to stay, you wanted to be with Juri. The last week had been simply amazing and although you two weren't dating, you so desperately wanted to get to know him that little bit more. "Juri? I have to leave soon. I have to go back to my hometown. I can't stay by the beach all the time. I have school and stuff to get back to." You said laying your head onto his shoulder. "How soon, might I ask?"

"Tomorrow." You replied blandly, fighting back a tear. "Will I see you again?" he asked. You looked up to him and grabbed his cheek. "Of course you will." and just like that, a romance was born through a soft, delicate kiss on the beach. But of course, summer love always must come to an end. Juri sat talking to Y/n up until she had to leave. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for now." You smiled up at him. He nodded slowly. His once beautiful bouncy eyes, now tamed and grey. "Y/n! Hora de ir!" Your friend called out. Ruining the moment much? "Um minuto!" You shouted back and turning your attention to Juri once again, only for them to call you again. "O táxi está saindo sem você!" You let out a sigh and looked back up to Juri. "They seem pretty frustrated." Juri chuckled. "I told them to give me a minute. They'll be fine."

A moment of silence took over you both before you had no choice but to actually say goodbye. "Y/n-" Juri was cut off by you engulfing him into a hug, which he wasted no time hugging you back. "I want to see you again." he whispered. "Don't worry, you will." you smiled, slowly walking away from him, into the taxi and off away to the airport. Those few days felt so lonesome for Juri. He hates being there now. The day finally came where he had to go home and quite frankly, that's all he wanted to do. He'd never wanted to leave a place quicker. He sat at the window seat of the plane looking out onto the sea before feeling around in his pockets and seeing a scrunched up bit of paper with some numbers on it and some writing. Don't forget to call me xxx. He smiled at the paper and pushed it back into his pockets. He figured out what he was going to do once he got home, regardless of what hour it would be. He had to hear her voice. He missed it ever so much.

Juri plopped down onto his sofa and took out the scrunched up piece of paper before unfolding it and smiling once more at the digits in your handwriting. He then grabbed a hold of his phone and began typing the number in and waiting for you to pick it up. He tapped vigarously at the arm of his chair, silently praying as he did so and then finally the angelic voice rung out through the phone but not answered. "Hi, this is Y/n, please leave your name after the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as possible." His shoulders drooped as he heard the beep ring and then he spoke. "Hi Y/n, its me Juri. I erm, I managed to get home and I found your phone number on the plane- no wait. I found your number in my jacket pocket while I was on the plane so I couldn't call you right then and there. I just wanted to hear your voice again. Its weird, I just got home and I already want to go back. I miss it, I miss you." he paused and chuckled away to himself. "Anyway, call me when you get this. I really want to hear from you again." Juri hung up, put his phone to the side and looked out onto his empty apartment. He hated it was empty now. He just wanted...

you