❤️Yuki Tsunoda - Suzuka Part 2

A/N: I'm back waddup

The adrenaline was pumping through your veins as you saw the Alpha Tauri of Yuki cross the finish line in P1. The race was hectic from lap one. The Mercedes and Red Bulls collided into turn 1 and then penalties were awarded to different drivers along the way. You jumped up clapping your hands as Yuki had won. You realised you had to walk down to Parc Fermé to bring the drivers to the press conference after the podium celebrations so you made your way to go do that. The cheers only grew louder as you approached Parc Fermé and for good reason too. A home driver winning is a big deal. "Y/n!" you spun around to see Yuki running up to you, throwing his arms around you for a hug. "I won! I can't believe I won!" Yuki shouted. You laughed and hugged him back. "Congratulations! You did so well. You just won in a fucking Alpha Tauri!" you smiled. "Okay, so how about our date?"

"I- date?" you asked. You had completely forgotten about it. "You don't have to, but I'd be happy to take you out on a date like you suggested yesterday." You couldn't quite believe your luck. An actual F1 driver wanted to go out on a date yet, here you were seeking excuses to not go. "I don't have an outfit." you stammered. Yuki took off his helmet and began to walk. "Come on, I want to talk." You followed after him and started making up more excuses to avoid going out but he really had an answer for them all. "Can I ask you something?" Yuki asked. You nodded. "Is there a reason why you don't want to go out on a date with me?" He looked hurt almost. "I just think you could do better than what I am." you replied. "There are a lot of women who would kill to get even a chance to go on a date with a driver so why me? I just feel like it's some stupid dare or something like that and I don't want to catch feelings and get hurt."

"I don't think you understand. I think you are pretty. On top of that, you seem very smart and you have a good sense of humour too. I'd like to get to know you better because then I can ask you to go out more often and then hopefully I'll be able to-" Yuki cut himself off. He was going a bit too ahead of himself. "Look, if you don't want to hang out, I understand. I just thought you would have liked to. It would have been nice to celebrate my win with a friend." You smirked as you figured out what he was doing. He was guilt tripping you. "Are you guilt tripping me?" you chuckled. "Is it working?" he asked. You smiled and nodded. "Okay, so you are coming?" You shrugged your shoulders and turned around. "I'll think about it."

"I'll pick you up at seven." he shouted over as you walked away to go toj the media pen. "I'll think about it!" you called back, a visible smile on your face. Just needed something to wear now.