❤️Lance Stroll - Unlikely Part 2

"Lance, what the fuck did you do?" Lance shrugged his shoulders Max's question. "I don't know, small talk. I wasn't cocky, I didn't try to impress her I just talked." Lance explained. "Yeah but now you're going to her hotel room so she must be looking for something-" Lance let out a sigh. "She's drunk! I'm not gonna be doing anything but bringing her back to her hotel room!" Lance grabbed his jacket and walked back towards Y/n, leaving his fellow drivers in complete awe of what had just happened. "How did he manage to pick a girl up but not us?"

Lance unlocked Y/n's room and walked in, carrying her. "Are you like my Knight in shining armour?" she asked. Lance smiled and put her on her bed. "My Lancelot." she slurred. "Yeah, maybe but you need to go to sleep. Your gonna have a bad headache tomorrow." She scoffed and waved her hand. "I'll be fine, I just-" she paused. "I think I'm gonna get sick or something." Lance wasted no time in picking her up again and bringing her to the bathroom where she sat and vomited for almost an hour, Lance holding her hair up so it wouldn't get messed.

"You're an absolute angel." she said, then vomiting again. Lance rubbed her back and offered a pitiful smile. "This isn't a good representation of me, I hope you know that." Lance laughed. A bit and nodded. "I know, I know. I haven't met a good drunk in my life. You'll be fine in the morning." She fell back into Lance's arms. "I'm so sleepy." she murmured. Lance was backed up against the door so he didn't exactly know how to get up. "Yeah, we should get to bed then." Lance helped the both of them up and managed to open the door. She was falling all over the place and Lance just wanted her to get to her bed safely. He lay her down and pulled a blanket up over her. He sat down beside her and smiled. "Lance, can you stay the night?" she asked, rubbing his face. "I don't think it's a good idea." he replied. "Oh please? What if I need help?" Lance sighed and nodded. "Okay, I'll sleep on the couch over there." Y/n grinned and rested her head back onto her pillow. Lance stood up and walked over to the couch where he slept for the night, his jacket as his blanket.

Y/n woke up with a pounding headache and messed up mascara. The sun was blinding her and every inch of her felt sore. She sat up and groaned, looking around and doing a double take when she saw Lance Stroll on her sofa. Her eyes went wide and she couldn't quite believe it. "What the fuck." she whispered. She slowly got out of bed and tip toed to the bathroom. She rubbed her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh god, I look rough." she muttered before starting to scrub the makeup away and brush her teeth.

She walked out shortly after to see Lance up and awake. "Oh there you are. I was worried for a second." He said. "Oh yeah, thanks for bringing me back here. I can trust you didn't do anything, did you?" Lance shook his head. "I only held your hair while you threw up in the bathroom, carried you back to the hotel and then slept on your couch." Y/n smiled awkwardly at him. "I'm sorry, that's my bad. I'm not a good drunk." Lance chuckled and agreed. "Yeah but you know. It was pretty funny. Is your head doing okay?" Lance asked, walking towards her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Some fresh air will make me better I guess."

"Well I've gotta get a flight back to England but erm-" Lance reached into his pocket an dulled out a fifty euro note. "You can get yourself some breakfast or something." Y/n pushed it away. "No, no. I'm fine, don't worry about it." Lance took her hand and placed the money into it. "Just please, get something to eat." Y/n reluctantly accepted the money. "Fine but give me your phone, I want to repay you whenever you come back." Lance reached into his pocket again and handed her his phone. "I don't know the password-"
"Oh sorry." Lance unlocked the phone and gave it back to her before she typed in her phone number and gave it back. "Well, until next time-" she paused and pecked Lance on the cheek. "I'll see you around." Lance nodded and placed a soft kiss onto her hand. "You will indeed." and with that, he left to his own hotel room to grab his bags and leave.

Lance opened his door and almost had a heart attack with the amount of drivers shouting questions at him. 

"Did you fuck her?"

"What happened?!"

"Did she kick you out?"

"Lance! What did you do?!"

"Can we just leave it please?" Lance asked, walking by them all. "Oh come on, Lance. We have to know!"ax whined. "No you don't. We'll leave it at that." The other drivers groaned and wlake by Lance, while Esteban stayed back with him to try and dig a bit deeper. "So, what did you two do last night?" Esteban asked suggestively. "None of your business." Lance chuckled, pushing his friend in a joking manner. "I know you didn't do anything bad, you're not the type of guy mate." Esteban said throwing his arm around Lance's shoulder. "I couldn't have done anything bad if I've gor her number." Lance said, swinging his phone in front of Esteban's surprised face. "You're a legend mate. Not even Lando could get her number." Esteban laughed. Lance shrugged his shoulders. "I guess she has good taste."

If you've made it this far, I have a Lance book out so if you'd like to give that a read go for it