🍼Lando Norris - Daughter's Boyfriend

Lando let out a content sigh as he set his bag down in the hallway. He'd been away racing and just got back from a triple header and never had he been so happy to be home. "Babe? Where are you?" he asked, his voice bellowing around the house. "In the kitchen!" Lando smiled as he heard the squealing of your four year old daughter coming ever so closer to him and surely enough, she came pounding around the corner and up into his arms. "Heya baby! I missed you." he said pressing a kiss onto her cheek. "Daddy, daddy! I've got a boyfriend!" Lando blinked in disbelief a few times. "What? What do you mean you have a boyfriend?" Lando asked. "He's in the back garden with his mum! We're having a tea party!" Lando let her down and walked into the kitchen where you were just whipping up something for the tea party. "Did you get any food at the airport?" you asked. "Erm, no. Babe," you turned to look at Lando. "Boyfriend? She has a boyfriend?"

You nodded your head. "I guess she does. What can I say, she came back from school yesterday and said she had a boyfriend and that he wanted to come back to the house but I said no because of covid. Turns out, he lives right behind our house so we're having a little picnic out the back through the fence." You explained. Lando rubbed the back of his neck. "But she's so little." he mumbled. You grinned as it just registered what was going on. "I suppose they're going to be getting married next, huh?" Lando clenched his jaw. "Are you making fun of me?" You chuckled at his agitated state. "Lando, they're children! It's harmless fun."

"But if he breaks up with her, she'll get hurt and I don't want to boot a child." You ended up cackling at his words. "Babe! I'm serious! I don't want to have to hate a child!" You curled your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. "Lando, it's a phase. She's just making a friend." Lando let out a huff. "Do I have to go along with it?" he asked slightly pained. "Lando, this isn't going to be the last boy your going to have to put up with from her. She's going to probably have more boyfriends and besides, he's a lovely little boy, he picked her flowers and handed them to her this morning." Lando sucked his lips in. He was starting to think it was a bit pointless to dislike a child for simply doing what kids do. "He's been raised well then." he chuckled. "Indeed he has, now go out and be with your daughter. She's missed you since you left." You watched as Lando walked out the back out to his daughter and just sat listening to everything going on.

He listened to the little childish babbling and giggles of them both which made him genuinely smile. His little girl had a friend, someone she could talk to about her age with the same interests and all. It was adorable  and he lost forgot how ridiculous children seemed to speak. He liked this little friendship and it wasn't until later that he realised why. He liked it so much because that's exactly how you and Lando ended up meeting; neighbours as kids. Who would have thought that the little boy intruding on his neighbours tea party with her dolls would have led to something much greater,

To a friendship

To a romance

To a marriage

To a family

To an always.

To a forever