❤️Lando Norris - I Like You

Lando sat with Max on stream. They were watching some video that a fan sent in, laughing together. They were not playing any games or doing anything formula 1 related, just sitting and having fun. "Send in a few more videos guys, maybe even a few questions. We'll answer them as best as we can." Max said to the chat. Lando looked down at the time on the bottom right of the computer. Max and Lando weren't the only ones living in the house. They had another roommate called Holly. She had been a friend of Max's and she needed a place to stay for uni so she moved in with Max, but when Max moved with Lando, Holly of course had to come. On this particular night, Holly was out drinking at her friend's party and she said she'd be back by 10, but it was going on half past now. Lando was worried, Max wasn't so much as he knew Holly would eventually come home liek she usually did. "Mate, calm down. She'll be home soon." Max whispered, quiet enough for the viewers not to hear. "Bloody hope so. She's doing my head in." Max chuckled. "Doing your head in? She isn't even here!" Lando lay back a bit, thinking of where on earth she could possibly be. Suddenly, the front door opened.

"Lando!" Lando and Max turned to look at each other , both very much confused. "Is that-" Max paused as they heard a loud thud from somewhere in the house. Lando smiled and looked down. "Yeah, it's her." Lando said. The door swung open and there stood Holly with her heels in her hand, absolutely drunk out of her mind. "Lando!" Holly sang, walking towards Lando and hugging him from the back of the chair. "You alright?" Lando asked, looking at her. "I think so." Max chuckled. "You think so?" Holly nodded. "It's like I am fine but I'm not fine but I think overall I am fine. You know?" Lando covered his laugh, not to come across as rude. "I haven't a clue what you're on about." Max smiled.

"Oh my god, are you live?" she slurred, leaning in a bit to have a look at the computer. "Oh my god! Lando, move over! I wanna sit." Lando looked around. There was no space. "I can't." Lando said. "It's fine, I'll just sit on your lap." She said before placing herself on his lap. Lando grew tense, his heart rate became rapid. "Lando, do me a favour and hold my hips. I'm gonna fall off the chair, I'm twisted." Max laughed into his hand as Lando awkwardly held Holly up. Lando didn't let anyone know about what he really thought about Holly, they usually just figured it out. He liked her. She was gorgeous, loved racing and never took shit from him. He didn't like being babied by fans or babied by peers when he made mistakes, he wanted to know when he made them and Holly made sure he knew. Holly read the chat through blurred vision. "Guys, I'm not messing, I can't fucking read on a normal day, I'm drunk now so I haven't a clue." Lando smiled looking up at her. "Makes it worse, I imagine." Holly looked back at him and smiled. "It is worse. I can't even read and now I'm drunk as fuck-" Max interrupted her. "Let me just stop you there, darling. You can't curse, there's kids on here." Holly slowly covered her mouth with her hand. "I should probably shut up." Max nodded. "Do you want to go to bed instead Hollz?" Lando asked, trying to mask how nervous he was that she was on his lap. "That's actually a really good idea. You don't have many of those." Holly slurred, standing up. "Here, I'll help you to bed." Lando helped Holly to stand up straight and put her arm over his shoulder. "I'll be back in a minute." He said to Max before turning to help Holly into her room.

"Do you want the lights on?" Lando asked as he approached her room. "Yeah, I think I'll be falling around the place otherwise." Holly replied. "You're falling around the place anyway my darling." Lando joked, making Holly laugh. "Fair enough." Lando opened her door and brought her in. She practically collapsed onto her bed, letting out a sigh of relief. "Here, I'll take your heels off." Lando knelt down and began unstrapping her heels. "Oh thank god!" she shouted. "Alright, alright, keep your voice down. Max is gonna think we're up to something." Holly giggled and sat up on her elbows. "Wanna get up to something?" She was trying to flirt but her being drunk made the sentence come out in a weird way that made Lando laugh. "No, not while you're in this state Holly." Lando replied, standing back up. "But you woudl get up to something with me." Holly shot him a wink, which made Lando's cheeks go red. "You know what I mean. I definitely wouldn't when you're drunk." She looked him up and down. "And you might do it when I'm sober." Lando smirked. "Maybe, we'll see."

Holly giggled again and sprawled out on her bed. "Well I wouldn't mind if you did babes." Lando looked away to hide his smile. "I've got to get going again. Max will be wondering what's taking to long." Holly smiled as she watched him leave, turning the lights off and closing the door. He paused outside for a minute to calm down before going back to the stream. "I'm back chat." Lando said, opening the door and sitting back down. "Welcome back mate. Is she alright?" Lando nodded and lay back. "Yeah, she's going to sleep I think. Throw something on for a few minutes then we'll go to bed as well." Max nodded in agreement.

Over those last few minutes, Max's phone was going off like crazy and he hadn't a clue why. He didn't usually check his phone during streams but since he was getting so many messages, he decided he should check in case it was important. Max carefully read through all the messages he was receiving, and none other than Holly. Lando watched as he read them, a wild grin appearing on his face. "What?" Lando asked. Max laughed and showed Lando his phone. He saw lots of drunk messages, lots of typos and then finally, the most recent message. His face went bright red upon reading it. "Oh....my....god." Lando mumbled.

Max, tell Lando to come to bed with me instead ;)

"Frisky girl, isn't she?" Max cackled as Lando hid in his hoodie. "Can you not?!" Lando basically shrieked. "You haven't even turned off the fucking microphone!" Max tried to get his breath back. "We won't be streaming much longer. I'm too tired to keep streaming." Max wiped a tear from his eye. "Right, you can head off to bed and I'll finish off the stream." Lando stood up, said goodnight to chat and left. He was dead embarrassed. He walked towards his room and stopped right before he opened his own door. He looked to the right and looked at Holly's door. Should he? Shouldn't he? Oh fuck it. Why not?

Lando opened her door. Holly woke up, her eyes fluttered open to see Lando's silhouette in the doorway. "Oh, Max got my text then." Holly said drunkenly, biting her lip and winking. Lando chuckled. "Yeah, he did. He showed me it too." Holly sat on her side, showing her curves. "So, gonna do anything about it?" Lando shook his head. "I don't mind cuddles." Lando said, kicking his shoes off and crawling in under the covers. "How about naked cuddling?" Holly asked bluntly. Lando chuckled again. "Don't worry about that." He paused and pressed a small kiss onto her temple. "We've got tomorrow morning for that." He whispered. Lando curled his arms around her waist and pulled her close, finally getting ready to go to sleep.

"Lando?" Holly whispered. Lando hummed in response. "Don't tell anyone, it's a secret." Lando opened one of his eyes. "Don't tell anyone what?" he questioned. Holly looked back at him and smiled softly. "That I like you. I'll look liek such a fucking simp." Lando felt his heart skip a beat before his surprised expression turned to a softer expression. "Well don't tell anyone my secret either." Holly furrowed her eyebrows. "What's your secret?" she asked. "Well, I like you too." Holly gasped. It clearly hadn't crossed her drunken mind that Lando may actually like her too. "No way!" Lando laughed and nodded. "I do, I really do." Holly tangled her fingers in his hair. "Can you remind me tomorrow then? I'll probably be occupied throwing up in the toilet." Lando smiled and nodded, pecking the tip of her nose. "Go to sleep." Holly kissed his nose in return lay into his arms, quickly drifting off to sleep, Lando following soon after. Safe to say Max had some good photographic memories saved on his phone, ones he would undeniably bring up whenever he felt like it.

A/N so sorry I've been so inactive lately, I'm just super busy with everything and I don't have a lot of time to do much stuff but I hope you enjoy the Oneshots I post. Also, wanna thank you for over 250 followers! Thank you all so much for your support, I appreciate each and every one of you❤️