🎶Oscar Piastri - Just The Two Of Us

You sat in your room, studying away as Oscar, your boyfriend of a few years was also beside you studying away at the data for the upcoming race that he was given by his engineers. You and Oscar had been going out quite a while now, two years give or take and you had powered through it together. Although of course, times were hard when Oscar was away for races, you both managed to make time for each other no matter what. Your stomach grumbled, meaning you were hungry. Oscar looked over at the sound and arched an eyebrow. "You doing okay bubs?" You nodded your head and smiled. "Of course. Just a bit hungry, that's all." You replied. Oscar set his data to the side and picked up his phone, looking through it to find the food app. "Okay, so what are we thinking of getting?" he asked. You smiled softly and shrugged your shoulders.

"I can just go make something." you said before returning to writing some notes. "What? No." Oscar said. "Babe, we aren't going out when we've got food here." You tried to reason with him but it wasn't working. He wasn't going to let you slave over cooking. "Babe, let's just go get some Chinese food or maybe even Italian if you'd like. Just pick one and I'll treat you to it." Oscar said. "You already treat me enough, I don't need anymore treats." You chuckled. It was a bit quiet and you had no idea why until you felt yourself get lifted up and thrown over Oscar's shoulder. "Hey! What are you doing?" you yelped. "We're going to get food. You gant work on an empty stomach." Oscar replied. "You also can't work with an empty head babe." you mumbled. "That's not true. Look at me." Oscar joked. He stepped outside the apartment and set you down before turning to lock the door. "Now, what do you want to eat?" he asked again. "You're not going to stop are you?" Oscar shook his head. You let out a sigh and reluctantly gave in. "Burgers sound nice." you mumbled. "See? That wasn't so bad now was it? Let's just go and get a burger now." Oscar grinned as he threw his arm around you shoulder and walked you to the car.

So there you sat in a car reeking of burger in the middle of a parking lot with your boyfriend beside you munching away. You laughed a bit seeing his puffy little cheeks as he ate the food hungrily. "What are you staring at?" Oscar asked, his voice muffled by the chunk of burger in his mouth. "You look like a hamster when you eat." you smiled bringing a napkin to his mouth and wiping some ketchup away. "Oh yeah, because that's what every guy wants to hear from their girlfriend." Oscar rolled his eyes and continued on munching. Your expression softened as you went to tuck into your own food when you heard an excited gasp. "Oh my god, I love this song." Oscar said. You turned your attention to the song playing. "Well aren't you romantic?" you chuckled as Oscar finished up his food. "No, my mum just loves this song too so we dance to it whenever it comes on."

Oscar opened his car door and ran over to your side. You were a little bit confused to be honest. "What are you-" He cut you off. "Turn the radio up." Oscar said. You furrowed your eyebrows and turned it up. Before you could even turn around to ask him what was going on, he pulled you out of the car and placed your hands onto his shoulders before doing the same with your waist. "Oscar, it's raining. We're going to get soaked." You said. "Well done Sherlock Holmes. Just dance with me." The two of you started moving at a slow pace. It seemed as the though the world around you had stopped and it was just you and Oscar dancing, trapped in each other's presence. You chuckled to yourself a bit. "What?" Oscar asked. "Nothing, I just didn't expect this night to go from studying to burgers and dancing." Oscar quietly laughed at your remark. "Well, romantic as you said." he smiled. Oscar leaned in and started whisper singing the lyrics "When I think of you sometime, and I wanna spend some time with you."

"Just the two of us. We can make it if we try. Just the two of us. Just the two of us, building castles in the sky. Just the two of us. You and I"