🎶Lando Norris - Good 4 U Part 3

"I feel like you're the only person who gets me sometimes." Lando chuckled as you ran your fingers through his hair after the tough race that was Canada 2019. "You and me both." You replied. "Do you think I'm good at this?" Lando asked. You nodded your head and smiled. "Of course you do. You proved yourself worthy and I don't think McLaren can afford to make any more mistakes so they trust you." Lando grumbled. "But Carlos is better than me in a few ways." he mumbled. He was beating himself up over nothing. "Well of course. He's older than you and more experienced. Just like how Lance is more experienced than me sometimes. You are doing a good job. Just keep it up." Lando stared into your eyes, just happy he was in your arms. "I love you." he whispered. You leaned forward and planted a kiss onto his lips. "I love you too Lando."

You sat with Lance in the Aston Martin hospitality before yet another media day. Your mind was occupied and Lance knew exactly what. Lando had been bringing different girls in every single week. It was seriously getting on everyone's nerves, not only because it was making drivers look bad but also because nobody could remember their names either and no one found it more annoying than you or Lance. However, itt seemed that he got the memo as he managed to not bring someone so far. "You know, maybe you should try and talk to him." Lance said sipping on yet another coffee. "Lance, you and Lando don't exactly have the best record of keeping it friendly." you joked. Lance laughed a bit awkwardly. "Yeah but we don't have a record of dating either." You shot him a glare. You knew he was right. "Maybe. I don't want to leave it on a bad note, do I?" Lance smiled and shook his head. "No you don't. So you go and have a talk with him and then come back and tell me all about it." You both turned your head upon hearing the repeated chant of Lando's name over and over again by reporters and paparazzi. You stood up and looked out onto the paddock. "I'll be back in a minute." Lance nodded and returned to his coffee as you ventured off out into the sunny paddock, a smile on your face.

You looked towards the crowd and looked by them, keeping that same smile on your face. "Hey Lan-" you were cut by yourself as you saw Lando with his arm around a different girl from the race a month ago. He moved on from girls pretty quickly. Lando looked up and met eyes with you. You could tell just by looking into them that something was up. "Y/n-" You didn't give him the light of day. You turned back around and walked back in the doors. Lando watched painfully as he saw you leave but he was surrounded by people, there was no way for him to get out of this. Lance looked up from his coffee and saw Y/n walking in, looking quite moody. "That was quick." He remarked, earning a gruhnt from you in return. "What? Did you fight again?" he asked. "Nope. He's after walking in with another girl." You said storming off to you driver room. "It's the same every fucking week, I didn't know why I thought today would be different!" You shouted near a sob as you slammed the door behind you. Lance watched as you walked off and then looked out to Lando. Lance was seriously having enough of this. He tried to be the nice person at the best of times but this was getting on his nerves. He walked out, trailing after Lando and the paparazzi, squeezing by every single one until he was right next to the McLaren driver. Lando turned to see Lance gripping his jacket. "What are you-"
"Get into your driver room now." Lance said quiet enough for only Lando to hear. "Yeah, sure. Erm babe-" Lance rolled his eyes upon hearing the brit call this new fling babe. Lance walked in behind Lando and closed the door. "What's up?" Lando asked. "You're seriously y asking me that?" Lando nodded. "You never come up to me."

"So you've obviously done something." Lando furrowed his eyebrows. "Am I supposed to know?" Lance folded his arms. "Think about it. You can do that right? You can think because recently, it's like you can't think at all!" Of all the drivers in the paddock, Lando was never shouted at by Lance directly. Sure he was talked about through the radio but never directly. "Can you just tell me? It'll make this a lot quicker for the both of us." Lando leaned back a bit. "I've got all day. It's Thursday." Lando gulped down and thought long and hard about everything he has done wrong so far. What could have happened, Aston Martin related of course, that would make Lance Stroll come to his driver room? Was it? Surely not Y/n. "Are you on about your teammate?" Lando asked. Lance raised his hands and slowly clapped. "Good job buddy. Now why are you bringing different girls to the track every week?" Lando shrugged his shoulders. "My team mate is sobbing her eyes out in her driver room, I'm gonna need a lot better than a shrug Lando." Lando stood up. "I don't know what you want me to do or say Lance. So now that we have got to the bottom of tbe problem, how about you go and focus on your own problems." Lando yelled. "Hey ! Just tell me why you're doing this and I'll be gone!"

"I'm trying to get her back!" Lando shouted to Lance. "How? By being a total douchebag?" Lando was silent for a moment. He didn't know what to say exactly. "What are you trying to do to get her back?" Lance asked again. "I'm trying to make her jealous." Lando admitted. "She doesn't want you back if that's what you are doing! She wants the Lando she fell in love with back in 2017 that suddenly disappeared when he became this big shot formula one driver!" Lando had an epiphany. He had been changing and that's why he broke up with her, that's why he hadn't gotten back with her yet; because he was too proud to admit he was wrong. If he was how he used to be, he would have begged for her back by now but no. He had to be this person who acted like he never did anything wrong. "She doesn't want some driver who picks out different girls for every race. She wants someone loyal." Yet, Lando wasn't going to admit he was wrong and certainly not to Lance.

"Oh please. The only reason you're sticking up for her is because you love her too." Lance felt the air get stuck in his throat. "What?" he asked. "You heard me! You love her just as much as I did." Lando repeated. "Than you did?" Lando nodded hsi head. "Yes than I did! I don't love her anymore because we aren't together and if she can't deal with that, good for her!" Lando shouted. "I thought you wanted her back." Lance was confused by Lando now and in all honestly, Lando was confused by himself too. "Of course I do!" he said as if it was obvious. "So why are you saying you did love her and not you do love her?" Lance was invested now. "Because she always said love had to be a two way thing!" The Canadian couldn't believe his ears. That sounded so dumb. "Lando...she meant the relationship aspect, not the emotion." Lando threw his hands in the air. "Oh piss off. You would probably love her more than me anyway." Lance looked at him pitifully. "Lando, I'll admit, I really like her a lot but she doesn't like me back so what's the point? She obviously loves you. She's got the tears to prove it." Lance said pointing towards the Aston Martin motorhome. "Lance, I can't get back with her. I've done so much wrong that there's no point and I've got a girlfriend I'm happy with now."
"Are you happy or do you feel like you have to be to prove a point?" Lance asked. Lando's blood boiled as he stood up. "Just get out. I've heard enough." Lance nodded. "I see," to it's so obvious. You just don't want to admit you've made a mistake."he paused and walked towards the door, causing Lando a little more confusion on top of what he was already feeling.

"Well Lando, I won't make the same mistake you did."