♥️Robert Shwartzman - Morning Of The Race

The rain gently pitter pattered onto the window as the rain drizzled down from the sky in Silverstone. It was freezing and for what reason? England always looks so much nicer in the adverts! Without really thinking, you tugged at the blankets and pulled them more over to your side. Unbeknownst to you, Robert was still in the bed instead of being his usual self and being at the track by now. "Hey! My blankets!" You jumped slightly hearing the Russian accent. "Our blankets babe." You croaked back. "Excuse me?" he asked in disbelief. "You're excused Mr Shwartzman." You felt your sides getting tickled before erupting into laughter. "Robert!" you squealed. "We have to share the blankets!"

"Okay! Okay! Fine!" You let out a sigh of defeat and sat up as Robert went to get dressed. "So what is my favourite Russian driver doing now?" you chirped. Robert looked back. "Well Daniil Kvyat is at the track right now but I'll tell him you said hello." You rolled your eyes playfully. "Don't act smart, you know you're my favourite." He looked back at you through the mirror. "Obviously." he replied cockily. "You know what? I think I've changed my mind, Kvyat is my favourite-" You were cut off by a soft little kiss being put onto your lips. "Okay maybe you are my favourite." Robert chuckled at your response. "Then come to my race."
"Robert, you know I don't want to."
"I know I just don't understand why you can't come to my race." Robert said sadly. "Are you guilt tripping me?" you laughed poking his side. "Maybe. Is it working?" he asked. You shook your head. "First off, I can't. I have study to do and secondly, I just don't feel confident enough to go."

"You really don't want to go?" he asked. "No Robert, not yet." You replied. He tended to keep these conversation about races short simply because of the first time he brought it up. Everything was blown out of proportion "Okay, okay. Just be ready for cuddles when I get home because ein thinking this is going to be a shit race." Robert said standing up and placing another kiss onto your lips. "I'm always up for cuddles so therefore always ready." You replied "Well don't forget to watch the race either."

"You know I won't miss the race. I never do." Robert walked towards the door and smiled back. "I love you." He said. Your smile only grew upon hearing that. "I love you too." and with that, he left the room, closed the door and switched his mind to a different thing.

The race.