❤️Callum Ilott - Loud

Your eyes fluttered open as the bright light of the sun spilled into the room through the open curtains. You felt a soft kiss on your cheek, making you smile as you recognised the lips. "Callum, we gotta get up. Come on." You murmured, tapping him lightly. "But I'd rather stay in bed with you." he croaked. "Yeah but we have to go before everyone wakes up." You said sitting up. "You need to go, this is my room and not everyone is gonna be happy about our off track activities." You scoffed and tore away Callum's sheets, making him shiver. "Hey! My blankets!" he whined. "I just told you thee truth!" You hopped out of bed and began putting your clothes back on. "Right, I'm going." You said once you were finish. "Darling ?" you turned and looked at Callum. "Where is my good morning kiss?" You rolled your eyes. "I'll give you one later, I have to get to the track now."

Callum glanced over to his girlfriend as she served the coffees and food to the team. She looked gorgeous, kind okf like Cinderella. That was a stupid way of putting it. "Good morning Callum." Callum jumped à bit but was but relaxed when he realised who was talking to him. "Hey Antonio, how's it going mate?" Antonio looked around, looking slightly awkward with what he was about to ask. He sat down and moved closer to Callum. "Did you by chance have someone over last night?" Callum knotted his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think so, why?" Callum asked. "Oh well we heard someone else in your hotel room last night and erm-" Callum sucked in a sharp breath. "You were a bit....loud?" Callum looked behind the italian and spotted some other members of the team laughing to themselves at Callum's face. "And they know who it is too." Callum's eyes grew wide before he sat up quickly. "Yeah, yeah thanks Antonio. I've gotta- erm-" Beforree he could even finish his sentence he walked towards the barista bar where you stood.

"Darling?" You turned and smiled at Callum. "How can I help you?" you asked. Callum leaned in and whispered into your ear. "They know about us." You froze. How on earth did they figure it out? She never talked to Callum in the hospitality or anything. They didn't go on dates unless they were back at home and they snuck into each others rooms when everyone was asleep. How? "How did they find out about us?" you asked, a slight bit flustered. "You might have been a bit loud darling." he chuckled, kissing your hair. "Callum Ilott! That's shameful!" You said, slapping his chest lightly. "I know but that's what I've been told my dear." You let out a sigh and leaned on the bar. "So now what?" you asked. "My good morning kiss." You arched a brow at what he had said. "What?"

"I still haven't had my good morning kiss." he said. "You're not getting one!" you almost shrieked. "But everyone knows about us anyway-" you cut him off. "Funny, that won't change my mind."

"But Y/n!"