❤️Lance Stroll - Stay Away (Ft. Lando Norris)

Y/n Norris walked into the paddock of Monza with her brother Lando. Y/n hadn't been to one of Lando's races since his rookie season and not even due to covid because she kept getting asked to come but she was just too busy but since she now lived in Italy for school, she didnt mind going to Monza. The paddock had changed a fair bit since she last came here and so had she. For example, she really fell out of love with the sport, it just got boring at times. "So, it's all changed a fair bit since last year. There's sanitisation stations everywhere and you can't go to visit George or Alex when you feel like it. You've got to stay put and keep your mask on, only take it off when you're eating or up on the terrace away from everyone, got it?" Lando started by explaining the new rules of the paddock to his sister. "Okay, okay. I figured that's what the rules would be anyway.  They're the same everywhere in Italy." Y/n said un bothered. Lando swung his arm around her shoulders and laughed. "Ah come on, you're back at races now! Better than staying in a boring art school." Y/n slapped her brothers arm away and rolled her eyes. "I'd much prefer being in class but you know, the pandemic."

They landed up at the security gate, and Lando went and scanned in that he was there. "Excuse me?" Lando and Y/n looked up to the security guard with his phone in hand. They both knew he'd ask for a photo. "Lando, could I get a photo please?" Lando smiled and nodded at the guard before he moved in closer and posed at the camera. "Thank you much." the guard said before letting Lando through. He turned to Y/n and arched a brow. She wasn't wearing any merch, any FIA clothing and didn't look like a fan at all. "And who are you?" the security guard asked. Y/n squinted her eyes in annoyance. "I'm his sister you-" Lando snapped her pass from her hands and scanned it before going to tell her off. "My little sister. See ya later mate." Lando practically dragged Y/n away before she caused a scene. "Try not to curse at the fans." Lando said, making his sister groan and walk on. "I just want to sit in the grand stands instead of here. Some of you drivers can be insufferable." She mumbled. "I'm your brother, it's my job to be insufferable now come on."

Y/n sat on a chair in the lounge with her headphones in. She tried to draw something but everything inside was too normal, anyone could have this stuff in their homes or go out onto a street and find it. She groaned and stood up, collecting her things to find Lando to tell him she'd be going. She checked every room and there was no sign until tmshe sat at the terrace and saw him eating with his PR team, probably going over what to say in interviews. "Lando?" He looked up and saw his sister walking towards him. "Yeah? What's going on?" he asked, eating another spoonful of food. "I'm going to the stands, before the F2 cars come out. Is that okay?" Y/n asked Lando with her sketchpad and pencils in hand. Lando, still chewing on his breakfast nodded and brought a napkin to his mouth. "Sure, I don't see a problem with that." He replied, muffled. "Okay, I'll be back after, don't worry." and with that, Y/n walked out of the McLaren hospitality lounge.

Y/n sat in the stands, listening to the drivers getting their final calls to the cars before the F2 race commenced. Her pencil flicked about the page, shaping the world around her into art. It was in someway peaceful. She liked it, away from everyone. "Oh, hey." Y/n looked up and saw a guy in a purple and pink shirt and puffy hair. "Oh hey." She replied. "You're Y/n. Remember me at all?" he asked. Y/n nodded and gave a small smile. "You're Lance Stroll. I remember seeing you racing one weekend and then Barcelona last year. Lando wasn't exactly thrilled with you." Lance laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. So what are you doing in the stands?" he asked. "I just don't want to be in anyone's way. Besides, formula 2 is on now. It's a good place to watch from." Lance smiled again and looked back at the formula 2 cars going by. "You enjoy racing much?" Lance asked trying to keep a conversation running. Y/n let out a sigh and tried to think of an answer hat wouldn't offend the driver so settled for something pretty...well, I'll let you decide. "I mean, it's alright. Some drivers are overrated." She said. Lance smiled. "What am I?" Y/n looked at his and set her sketchpad down. "Underrated. I'm sure you'll get a podium soon enough." She said. That always helped Lando get hyped to preapre for a race. "Really?" Lance didn't have much people to tell him that. He wasn't in a podium car for a long time so podiums weren't going to be expected for a while. "I'd say so."