❤️ Callum Ilott - Secret Kinda Love

The Schumacher name wasn't exactly the most interesting thing in the world. Sure it had lots of benefits but sometimes it could be...challenging. It all started when Mick, your brother went and became a Prema driver in 2017. You and Mick were oh so very close but you had to stay at home for school. After the Norisring race weekend, Mick came home with some friends from Prema. Guan Yu Zhou, Maxi Gunther and of course, Callum Ilott but right off the bat, you and Callum just seemed to click.

Soon enough, you two were talking and got close. So close in fact, that you actually would have identified eachother as best friends instead of just friends. As said before, friends turned to best friends and you can only imagine what happened next. Ding, ding! You ended up hitting the jackpot and dating the guy. The relationship was difficult to hide but you managed to pull it off. You went to a good few races and loved every second of them since your boyfriend was literally just a few metre away instead of an entire tent or so away.

Mick started getting suspicious when you two couldn't take your eyes off each other and instead of just holding back and observing for a few more minutes, he jumped straight to conclusions. I mean, he wasn't wrong. "I see what's going on." Mick smirked. He didn't think he was right. He was going to make a joke out of it and move on but of course, no. The one time he was kidding, he was right. "You and Callum. Very cute." Your body froze. He knew? He really knew? "Or you at least want to." You turned around and looked at him seriously. "How long have you known?" Mick's laughter died down. "What? Wait! You really are?"

"Erm...no?" you said trying and failing persuade your brother otherwise. "You are! How long have you been dating? Does mama know? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Wow. Lots of questions. "Yeah, I'm dating him and what?" you asked putting your hands on your hips. "Don't give me sass. You literally just told me you are with my friend and team mate!" This wasn't even a conversation anymore. This was just a whisper shouting think in German that the Mechaanicss didn't understand. However, there was another German in the garage just laughing at the scene in front of him; Maxi. He walked over to Callum and sat beside him grinning. "Any idea what they're talking about?" Callum asked. "I do." Maxi replied simply. "They're talking about you." Callum let out a chuckle and brought his coffee to his lips. "Why on earth would they be talking about me?" He took a sip of his coffee. "Because apparently she loves you but of course you already knew that." Callum spat his coffee out and began choking. "Really? Are you being serious? Because I can't take a heart attack I have a race in thirty minutes mate." Maxi smirked. "So it's true? You ended up taking the young Schumacher for yourself?" he mused. "I didn't take anything. We just...fell in love I guess." Callum mumbled. "Aw he's gone all soft." Maxi teased. "Oh shut up! I need to go talk to Mick-" "I'm already here."

Callum jumped back and found himself facee to face with Mick. "I- hello? I guess you want an explan-" Callum was cut off by a hug but not from you, from Mick. Callum reluctantly hugged Mick back and looked over to you confused. "You're part of the family now I guess." Mick said pulling away from the hug. "I guess I am. You aren't like...angry? I'm not really surprised you're too nice." Callum chuckled. "Yeah well, if you hurt her then that'll change but I trust you with her. I know you usually don't do anything stupid." Mick said walking off. Callum smiled and nodded but realised a key word there. "What do you mean usually?" You moved in closer to him and threw your arms around his neck. "That went better than expected." he muttered. "I'm surprised honestly." You added. "So I can kiss you in front of everyone now?" Callum asked. Before you could even reply, his lips were already on yours kissing you as if no one was there. This was happily ever after. This was what happiness felt like. This was it.