❤️Lance Stroll - Hufflepuff And Slytherin

A/N: Take a shot everytime the word 'Hufflepuff' is used. Ur not gonna make it past the one-shot, trust me😂

Another day trapped inside due to quarantine. It was seriously getting on your nerves. Lance had the exercise and everything else going on but you just has school books. That was it! Nothing else for entertainment. You were scrolling through your phone, bored out of your mind and came across a hogwarts house quiz. You loved Harry Potter and you'd done about 100 of these quizzes, every single one coming back as a Slytherin but you didn't know what house Lance was. You had a fair idea that he would be a Hufflepuff but just for confirmation you decided to ask him to test it out. Lance was doing his daily workout and was in the zone, until you frantically came running in with a tomee of urgency in your voice. "Lance! Lancelot quick!" Lance dropped everything and ran over tto see what the problem was. "What? Is everything alright?" he asked a bit panicked. "No! I don't know your Hogwarts house!" Lance looked at you confused but breathed a sigh of relief. "I thought something happened."

"Can you just do this quiz please? I need to confirm you're a Hufflepuff." Lance gave you a dirty look which made you confused. "What?" you askee handing him the phone. "I'm not a Hufflepuff." He mumbled. "Yes you are! You're a walking marshmallow! A walking ball of sunshine! Cinnamon Stroll!" He cuts you off with some tuts. "Yeah, yeah. I get it. I'm cute. Now lett me show you how to Grryffindor this." You watched as he chose his options for all given scenarios and after twelve minutes of his indecisiveness, it came out as... "Hufflepuff?" you were on the floor laughing. Lance looked at the screen in disbelief. How the hell was he a Hufflepuff? "How?" You got up and took the phone from his hands. "Like I said, you're a walking marshmallow cinnamon Stroll." you said placing a kiss on thee tip of Lance's nose. "But it makes no sense! I can't be a Hufflepuff!" he complained. "It's not that bad babe! I lovée Hufflepuffs!" You winked. "Well you better like a Grryffindor because you're sleeping in bed next to one." He smirked pulling you onto his lap. "The dog? The dog is a Grryffindor?"

"No! I mean- wait! I told you the dog isn't allowed in the bed anymore! He takes my cuddles!" Your eyes went wide open. You kinda just sold yourself out. "Ah well, you see...erm." Lance awaited your explanation. He always found your explanations somewhat amusing. "I actually don't have an excuse this time. He's just a baby! He's so cold in the bed on the floor!" You pouted. "He's not a baby. He's six or something." Lance laughed. "Oh shush! He's still a baby in my eyes, just like you're a Hufflepuff in my eyes." Lance let out an annoyed groan. "I've said it before, I'm not a Hufflepuff!" You smirked at how wound up he was getting and Lance figured you were just teasing, so now it was his turn. "I'll show you how much of a Hufflepuff I am." He said suggestively which made you blush a deep colour of red. "Excuse me?" you squeaked.

"Mmh, that's what I thought. Now what are you again? Slytherin?" he asked getting dangerously close to your neck. You nodded breathlessly and allowed him free access to the nape of your neck. "Mind if I slyther in?" You began laughing hysterically, you couldn't even control yourself. "I'm sorry but that was so cringey!" You laughed. Lance had to admit, it was but you used it way to many times. "Yeah, I guess." He said joining in with your laughter and going red too. "Aw the Hufflepuff is blushing!" you tteaased yet again. "Babe! Okay are we done now? I need to get back to my workout." You chuckled as you walk away. Hufflepuff.

"Heey by the way-" you turned around once you heard the Canadian again to see him looking you up and down. Was he checking you out? "Ten points to Slytherin." He was! "Okay, fair enough. That was smooth Hufflepuff."
"I'm not a Hufflepuff!"