❤️Lance Stroll - Yachts And Waterfights

Birthdays, usually wonderful for most people and of course, it was wonderful for Y/n too. Y/n's eyes fluttered open as the sound of the ocean filled her ears. After the tiring race that pursued just a few days before, Lance decided to go on a little trip for a while so he brought her and a few of his mates to Greece. You both loved it so much, not much people would stop Lance for photos or anything, so of course it was a good place to go. This day in particular however, Lance decided to bring her on his yacht and brought them around a few islands. Y/n smiled but soon frowned as she threw her hand over to her left, expecting to feel the toned torso of her boyfriend beside her but feeling nothing. She sat up and looked around a bit confused. He woke up without giving her good morning kisses? She hopped out of bed and changed into a bikini and went in search for her friends, not seeing a single one of them in their designated bedrooms. Was everyone awake before her? Y/n continued to walk up the steps onto the top deck and looked around at all the tanned, sculpted bodies around her, soaking in the sun.

"Ah, there she is!" One of the girlfriends said, pointing towards Y/n. She jumped but soon waved at them. "Wow, you're all up so early." Y/n chuckled. "Good morning babe." Lance smiled over to his beautiful girlfriend in a bikini. "Why are you up so early?" She asked as Lance placed a kiss onto her head. "Someone needs to steer the yacht. Enjoy your sleep?" Y/n nodded and stood with him. "I did, just missed my good morning kisses." He looked back over and smiled some more before going to steer the yacht a bit more. "There's fruit and stuff downstairs if you want some. Everyone is having fruit cups and stuff." Lance told her. "Yeah, I'll go get one. Do you want me to get you one or no?" she asked, going to walk away. "No, I'm okay. Thanks babe." Lance kissed her cheek lightly as she walked back downstairs to go grab herself a little fruit cup. She couldn't help but feel slightly disheartened at the fact that no one even spared a happy birthday. Absolutely nobody remembered.

She walked back downstairs to get something to eat. She was cupping up some fruit when she heard footsteps approaching her and when she trunked around, she spotted the ever gorgeous Elena. Elena was one of the first friends Y/n had made in the paddock since Esteban, her boyfriend and Lance were inseparable at races so naturally, Y/n and Elena spent some time together too. "Good morning Elena." Y/n chirped as she scooped some oranges. "Good morning. Do you know where Esteban is?" she asked. "I haven't got a clue. Why is everyone up so early?" she asked. Elena shrugged her shoulders. "I have no idea. They're all morning birds." She replied, taking a strawberry to eat. "Lance sure isn't. He usually sleeps until 10." Y/n joked. "Well that would explain it then. It's 10 where we usually are." Elena explained. "Yeah, that's true." Y/n sighed. "I should go off and find Esteban but when you come back up, we can sit down and have a talk. We haven't spoken in a while." Y/n smiled and nodded as Elena pulled her in for a hug and left again, leaving Y/n alone.

Y/n grabbed her cup and walked upstairs to the deck. She didn't hear any speaking or anything. Why wasn't anyone up there? Did they throw themselves overboard? What happened? Suddenly, she felt something freezing splash onto her. "What the hell?!" Y/n shrieked. She was dripping wet and there were a bunch of her friends laughing and recording. "What is wrong with all of you?! And on my birthday too!" she yelled. Lance laughed as he walked forward and took her into his arms. "We knew it was your birthday, we just wanted to give you a wake up call." he whispered. "A wake up call?! Lance Stroll, I am awake! My fruit is ruined, I'm soaking wet and now, I'm absolutely, fucking freezing." Lance kissed her to try and make up for it but of course, it wasn't working all too much. "Elena, did you know about this too?" Elena laughed and nodded her head. "Oh you are all absolute motherfuckers!" Elena handed her a towel to dry herself off and hugged her too. "You love us really."
"I'm rethinking that right now."

Y/n looked at the sad pieces of fruit in her cup and then, a bright idea came to mind. She looked over at Lance and threw the contents of the cup onto him, earning a yelp from him. "Babe!" The rest of their friends laughed harder. Lance galred over to Y/n who was shooting him a cheeky grin back. "Karma. Don't expect to get away with that." Lance ran over to a bag he had and opened it to showcase a load of water balloons. "Everything is going to plan guys!" he cheered before launching a few of them at his friend's, igniting a massive watefballoon war. While all this was going on, Elena and Y/n managed to escape to a more quieter part of the deck to sunbathe and catch up properly. "Is this how you imagined your birthday?" Elena asked as the pair of them lay back on their sunbeds. "A water fight on a yacht? Definitely." Y/n laughed to herself as she closed her eyes and-

splash

"Was that Lance?" Y/n asked, looking over to Elena who nodded in response. "Right. Wanna go get them?" Y/n grinned, handing Elena a water balloon and off they went, to win the war on a birthday that none of them would forget.