✨Kimi Raikkonen - Savage Love

It was a normal enough day for everybody. Kimi was doing his usual workout for racing while his sister Y/n stuck with the kids trying to keep them happy as much. Kimi liked when Y/n came around. Whenever Minttu was away, Y/n would come over and help babysit the children since Kimi would be so busy keeping shape for the season. He let out a sigh of relief as he finally finished up his weights. He grabbed a towel and dabbed down his forehead before walking out kf his gym and walking towards the kitchen.

As he reached the kitchen, he saw his two children and their babysitter dancing to music playing on the phone. He smiled a bit upon seeing how well they were getting along and went to get a drink from the fridge. The sound of the fridge door opening caused the three of them to turn around and look at Kimi with wide eyes. "Oh, hey Kimi. You finished now?" Y/n asked. Kimi chugged his drink and nodded. "Yeah I just finished." Finnish response, short.

"Papa! Do you want to learn tik tok dna es with us?" Rianna asked. Kimi gave a small smile and shook his head. "I don't want to learn tik toks dances." Kimi mumbled back. "Oh come on Kimi, it's not that hard." Y/n said. Kimi grunted and walked forward a bit. "We can teach you if you need help." Kimi looked at his two children and saw their puppy dog eyes. He couldn't resist those eyes. He let out a silent sigh and agreed. For the next hour or so, Kimi learned a few simple damces before he reluctantly decided to just get it over with. "What if people see it?" Kimi mumbled. "Don't worry, it's a private account. No one will see it." Kimi let out a sigh and nodded. "Okay, quickly." Y/n pressed play and the music began. They started off with a simple enough dance just so Kimi could get comfortable.

Y/n did the dances behind the camera and Kimi sluggishly copied. Once they finished up, Kimi walked over to have a look at thee video. He could see where he was struggling but he didn't want to do it again. "Can I post it?" Kimi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't really care." Y/n nodded as Kimi walked away, presumably to go and change. She sat on the ground so Robin and Rianna could have a look at their dances too. The front door opened and in walked Minttu in her fashionable suit, looking like the boss bitch that she was. (sorry I'm a Minttu stan ladies and gents) "I'm home!" Minttu's voice rang around the house. The children sprinted to meet her. She hugged them and looked into the kitchen to see Y/n smiling. "Oh Y/n! Good to see you. Have you been here long?" she asked. "I've been here since yesterday evening. How was your trip?"

"It was good, nearly missed my flight. Have you been keeping Kimi busy?" Y/n nodded and showed Minttu the video. She watched, amused as ever. "How long did it take him to learn that?" she laughed. "A few minutes surprisingly." Minttu continued to watch a few more times until Kimi re-entred the kitchen, now changed into his regular clothes. Kimi smiled lighty and placed a kiss onto her cheek. "You're finally home." he remarked happily. "Hello there dancing queen." Minttu laughed. Kimi furrowed his eyebrows, confused at first but realised she had probably seen the tik tok. "Seen the tik tok then?" Minttu chuckled and nodded. "I have indeed. Maybe you could show me a few moves."

Y/n chuckled as she collected up her things. "Well, I should get going now. It's getting late." Minttu nodded and gave her a hug. "Of course darling. I want a girls day out soon though, okay?" They pulled apart and smiled at each other. "Absolutely!" she paused and looked over to her brother. "And I'm sorry for humiliating you. It was just too good an opportunity to pass." Kimi rolled his eyes and engulfed his little sister in a hug. "I've got things on you too so don't go about telling people." Kimi muttered earning a small giggle from his little sister. "I wouldn't dream of it. Goodnight guys!" Y/n closed the door leaving he house a little more quiet. Too quiet for anyone's liking. "So-" Minttu said breaking the silence. "Twinkle Toes, are you going to teach me that dance or not?"