🏎️Sebastian Vettel - Racing Green

The first race day of the season was underway in Bahrain and Sebastian decided you could come along. You have been staying in Bahrain since preseason testing to limit your movements during the pandemic. You sat in the hospitality lounge waiting for Seb to come out with his new Aston Martin suit. Racing Green. Would probably look good on him. The door opened and out walked Sebastian with his race suit half down. "Looking good Vettel." You mused as he walked over. "I like this new colour on you." you added. Sebastian sat down and nodded his head. "I like it too and that dress looks beautiful on you." Your cheeks went scarlet. "Racing Green. I like it on you."

"I think you're just saying that because I'm your wife." you teased as his arm fell around your shoulder. "Absolutely not. You're always beautiful." Your heart melted. He always knew exactly what to say. "I bet you I can name a time I wasn't beautiful." Seb looked at the challenge in your eyes. "Oh yeah? How much are we betting?" he asked out of interest. "Twenty euros." You said holding your hand out. Seb looked at it and shook the hand. "Okay then, try me." The time leading up to the practise session was taken up by you going through every photo yoky possibly had of yourself and by Seb saying beautiful to each and every one.

"Okay there's no way you thought I looked nice here, look at me! I'm drenched in rain!" Seb looked closely and nodded his head. "Beautiful." You put your phone in your bag and looked at him seriously. "I just think you're saying that for the twenty euros." Sebastian chuckled lightly and realised that you were now being serious. "No, I just like your face. I just like you. It's like your entire personality and your voice just drowns out any possibility of any imperfections." You were actually speechless. How the hell, after all these years of being together, does he still manage to make you speechless. "So the twenty euro?" Your cheeks flushed red and quickly rummaged around for a twenty euro note before handing it over to Seb in defeat. "Shouldn't have made the bet." he chuckled. "I shouldn't have made the bet." You repeated. "Maybe better something like a kiss but-"
"Can I still get a kiss?" you asked hopefully. "Of course you can, you're beautiful remember?" You laughed at the light-hearted banter. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot." The gap between you and the German closed as your lips found each others. They always felt special. You pulled away from him with a smile on your face, locking eyes with his magical blue ones. "I always love kissing you."
"Likewise Liebling."

"Seb! We have to go!" Britta said walking up. "The race is going to be starting soon." Seb nodded. "Alright Britta. Just give me a minute." He turned back around to you an dplaced a delicate kiss onto your nose. "Hodl my twenty euro for me, would you?" You nodded your head taking the money back. "Sure but good luck getting it back." Seb laughed and stood up to leave with Britta. "I'll find a way to get it back, don't you worry." and with that, Seb walked away in his Racing Green racing suit and leaving you in your Racing Green dress to watch on, for the first race of the season.