🏎️Lance Stroll - Crash

"Lance!" you almost screamed. Lance's beautiful green Aston Martin (I know we don't know what it looks like but I'll like it either way bc there are two marshmallows driving for that team) was flipped over and upside down. "Jesus that was a big crash." one of his mechanics said. You had to agree. It was a huge crash. To say you were relieved when Lance got out of the car was an understatement. You let out a shake breath and sat back down. The mechanics clapped but you couldn't even bring yourself to do that. You awaited Lance to come back to the garage and thankfully he came back quickly.

Lance placed his helmet on the counter and practically ran over to you, engulfing you in a tight hug. "Jesus. I thought we lost you for a minute." you said relieved. "I'm sorry. That was a stupid move." You moved out of the hug and cupped his cheeks. "I'm just happy you're alright." you smiled before planting your lips onto his. "But I didn't even finish the race." He said slightly confused. "And? Loads of drivers don't finish races you can't just hold onto that you have to move forward." You said rubbing his cheek with your thumb. "I'm always gonna love you babe." Lance smiled down at you. How did he ever get so lucky with a woman like you?

He snuggled his head into the nape of your neck and smiled. He felt at home in your arms. "I love you." He said just about audible as it was a bit muffled. "Aw lancelot has gone all soft." You teased holding him close. "Only for you." You pulled away from the hug. "Lance, you need to get changed and go do your media or your PR might just flip a table." You chuckled looking back to his PR who was in reality one of thee sweetest people you've ever met but she took her job quite seriously. "I will, I will. You'll be in the hospitality when I'm finished though, right?" he asked intertwining your fingers. "Aren't I always?" Lance nodded. "So give us a goodbye kiss and go get ready." Lance smiled and kissed your cheek before walking away with his PR for the media tents. You smiled to yourself as he walked away. He was alive. It didn't seem that way a few minutes ago considering the crash but he survived and never in your life where you more grateful for having him in your life.