❄️Fernando Alonso - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

·Christmas day 10·

Oh I wish it could be Christmas everyday

Y/n lay in bed. She felt warm and cozy in her blankets as the fireplace had been lit. She smiled to herself and turned around to hug onto her boyfriend, only to find an empty space where he should have been. Her eyebrows knotted in confusion as she opened her eyes to see the reason for the emptiness in the bed. "Fernando? Are you here?" she called. Y/n sat waiting for him to reply but he didn't She hopped out of the bed and slipped into her slippers on the floor. She tied her dressing gown and walked down the stairs, still calling her husband. With every step closer she got, the louder she could hear the Christmas music blasting and her child running around giggling. "Fernando?" she asked one last time. She looked around the corner and into the living room where her son and husband sat playing.

"Ah ! You're awake! Good morning amor." Fernando smiled as he lit the fire. Y/n arched an eyebrow. He was dressed in a Christmas jumper, he had shaped his beard a bit and his hair was washed. "Any reason why you're up so early?" she asked. "We wanted to make sure everything was cleaned up before you woke up." Camilo, her son said. "How thoughtful. You're just lovely aren't you?" She smiled, picking up her little boy. "Have you opened any of your gifts?" He shook his head. "I waited for you."

"Okay, okay. Let's get to opening the gifts then." Y/n sat down on the sofa, Fernando sitting next to her, both watching as Camilo tore in, ripping apart each gift one by one. "Don't you just love moments like these my love?" Fernando whispered, wrapping his arm around his wife and hugging her tightly. She smiled, looking around the place. "I do. I always cherish them." Fernando kissed her cheek. "I wish it could be Christmas everyday."

"I love that song." Fernando laughed loudly. "I know my love, I know. Now let's stop talking and watch our son open his gifts from Los Reyes Magos." Y/n's features softened as her head rested on her husband's shoulder. "I love you Nando."

"I love you too Y/n. Merry Christmas."