🎶Lando Norris - Heather Part 2

Lando felt his world crashing down when he saw you walk into the paddock with a Red Bull jacket on instead of your usual McLaren jacket. Who was he kidding? The McLaren jacket wasn't even usual at this point in time. His current girlfriend Heather figured something was wrong but stayed distant, trying to figure out why he was so moody all of a sudden. She saw him looking down the paddock from the hosittalityy balcony but couldn't see who or what he was looking at so she got closer. Heather spotted you. She swore she heard a heartstrings break when she saw Lando just staring at you. She looked at how miserable he was without you here.

Heather made a call. She'd been with Lando a year now and loved him dearly but she wasn't his first choice, more of a backup plan. Heather walked up beside Lando, making jump. "Sorry love, didn't see you there." he said nervously. Heather faked a smile and look down towards you. "The McLaren jacket sure suits her better." Heather said leaning on the balcony. Lando chuckled and turns his back to you. "Well I can't exactly comment on that. I'm not her boyfriend, I'm not even her friend."

"So are you and Lando not on speaking terms?" Max asked before taking a drink. "I guess not. He just focuses on the wrong people in his life and its. A problem that he needs to fix." You replied. Max nodded and looked up through his sunglasses to see what must have been a spy; Lando. He was looking down at you with such a pained expression. "Why can't you just talk it out?" You scoffed at the sheer idea of it. "He started it." You muttered back. "But did he? Or did you go and blow things out of proportion?" Your eyes widened at Max's words. But was he right? Of course he was. Lando told you he loved you and you just...ran. "Max, I can't talk to him. Not while he's with Heather." You said as your voice cracked. "Well you won't have a problem talking to him in a minute." Max said pointing upwards.

"Lando, be honest with me here. Do you love her?" Lando gulped at the question. "Y/n? Of course not! You know we had a fight." he said through a forced smile. "Yes but you never told me what happened in that fight, what either of you said to even start a fight." Lando was going to correct her but knew he didn't tell her. "Lando, you literally gave her your sweater. That's some boyfriend stuff." Heather said looking away from the brit. "Well it was just polyester." he responded. "Lando, it could be made from plastic for all I care. You like her better." she paused. "You love her."

"Heather-" she cut him off with a kiss to the cheek. "I wanna find something like what you and her have one day. To know I'm not just a plan B." she said. "Goodbye Lando."

"Did they just breakup?" you asked. "Appears so." Max replied taking another drink of his Red Bull. "Well I'm not going and talking to him, even if he just got his heart broke. He needs to know how it feels." You said turning your back to him. "But didn't you wish you had someone who undeerrstood to comfort you? Make you feel better?" Max said circling around you. You looked at him with a stupid grin. "Are you guilt tripping me?" you asked. "Is it working?" You chuckled. "No." He shrugged his shoulders and continued on. "Oh well, there he goes crying." he said, finally stopping. You spun around and saw him holding his eyes. "See? You do care." Max teased, poking your side.

"Y/n!" you both flinched at the sudden loud voice. You looked up and saw Heather walking towards you. "Hey, what's up? How are things with Lando?" you asked innocently. "We actually broke up." she said looking down. "Aw no! Really? I was really rooting for you." you lied. Max looked at you confused at your words. "Well, it didn't work out I guess. I just wanted to return this. You gave it to me at the first Grand Prix I went to and I figured I won't need it anymore." she smiled handing a papya orange McLaren jacket back. "Well I don't need it either. I'm quite comfy in my Red Bull jacket." You replied. Max took the McLaren jacket from Heather and shook his head. "No you aren't. Orange is your colour."

You felt the Red Bull jacket lift of your shoulders to only be replaced by the McLaren jacket. "He loves you Y/n. The sooner you realise, the better." and with that, Heather walked out of your life. You turned back around to Max. "Max-" you began but he already understood. "I get it. Go and talk to him." he smiled. "But what about you?" you asked. "I'm Max Verstappen! I can go pick up a girl anywhere. Starting with a Brazilian woman's apartment in Monaco." he replied boldly, making you laugh. "Yeah, yeah. Keep telling yourself that." You turned around and found yourself walking back to the McLaren hospitality. She looked in through the doors and saw Charlotte (the McLaren PR) already walking over to open the door with her pass. "Welcome back." she smiled. "Miss us while you were gone?" she joked. You smiled and nodded. "Very much so." you replied looking around. This hospitality felt a lot more like home than the Red Bull. "He's upstairs." she said walking back to do some work.

You slowly walked up the stairs and set your eyes on Lando just sitting on the ground on the balcony. You walked every so closer to him and stopped right beside him. "Room for one more?" you asked. Lando looked up and saw you. "I guess." He muttered. You sat down beside him and looked out over the view. You could just about see a bit of the track and the sun was going to be covered by a rain cloud soon. "I heard about you and Heather. I'm sorry." Lando leaned back a bit. "Eh, it happens." You were shocked at how quickly he had seemed to move on. "Over her already?" you asked. "Believe it or not, I was on her to begin with." You held in a laugh from his wrong wording but failed as you found yourself snickering. "What?" he asked. "Sorry but I didn't want to know about your sex life Lando." Lando chuckled and looked away. "You know what I mean." he said fiddling with his fingers. "I get you, it's just the way your worded it."

You and Lando sat in silence for a moment, until you decided to break it by speaking up. "Lando?" Lando hummed. "Why do you like me?" Lando was dumbfounded by the question. "What do you mean by that?" he asked. "Well, Heather had it all. She was pretty, she... erm... Whatever. Why do you like me? I don't even like me." Lando sat back and thought of all the reasons he loved the woman. "Your laugh is contagious. Its like when you laugh, everyone else stops to watch the beauty in front of them. Your eyes are phenomenal. They tell a story without you even speaking, even how they're looking at me now. You're funny, you're smart, you're amazing, talented, beautiful but most importantly," he paused to look back at you. "most importantly, you are you. I have thousands of models and gorgeous girls throwing themselves at me, but they aren't you."

You were breathtaken. "Since when were you a poet?" you asked. "You have that effect on me." He sounded so in love as he spoke. "I love you still." He added and nervously waited your response. "I love you too." You said as your lowered your head onto his shoulder. "Can we stay like this forrever?" he asked. "As much as I'd love to, you have a car to get out there and drive." You laughed. "I suppose so. Will I have my favourite supporter back?" You looked up at him. "Your twitch chat would be very offended by that." He laughed as he kissed your forehead. "But yes, you will." He smiled, savoring this moment. "I still lover you." he said again. "And I never stopped."