❤️George Russell - Boyfriend Reveal

The young Y/n Horner had fallen and fallen hard for that matter but of course, it had to be Mr Saturday himself, George Russell. Y/n and George met during the second half of the 2019 season, when George's friend and fellow driver Alex landed himself a seat at the raging bulls.

George knocked on Alex's door repeatedly, wondering when his friend would answer but even after a good thirty seconds, it was clear Alex wasn't there. Why on earth was he not there? George whipped out his phone and scrolled down to Alex's contact before pressing it and waiting for Alex to answer the phone. After a few rings, Alex picked up. "Hello?" he asked. "Hello?! What do you mean hello? Where on earth are you?" George asked, slightly agitated. He'd had such a bad race and just wanted to hang out to calm himself down a bit. "I'm leaving the track right now." Alex replied. George's confusion only grew by each question answered. "Why are you still at the track?"
"Because I was talking to Y/n." George knotted his eyebrows in confusion. "Who's Y/n?"

"Why do you keep asking questions? She's Christian's daughter." Alex chuckled. George nodded his head. "Oh alright then. Any chance we could hang out anytime soon?" Alex sighed. "Not unless Y/n can come. Otherwise, no." Alex responded. "She can come, she can come." A few more moments of planning this small get together and they hung up. George was very much intrigued to see who this Y/n was. He'd obviously heard of her but he'd never actually seen her so like any logical human being, he googled her.

Up popped a few pictures but they were all blurry, so he couldn't get a proper look at her. He tried and tried to find a better picture but alas, the best he could do was a photo of her in sunglasses, just aboug covering the top half of her face. George decided it was time to make his way down to meet Alex and Y/n so away he went, anticipating finally meeting this fabled woman. After a while, George made it to where he was supposed to be meeting the Red Bull driver at any moment. He sat scrolling through his phone to pass the time. "Hey George." He looked up to see his friend and not too far beside him, who he presumed to be Y/n. His mind suddenly filled with thoughts about her. Why? If you saw her you would know why. "Hey Alex. Not going to introduce us then?" George laughed. "Well you both know each other but if you insist. Y/n, this is George. George, this is Y/n. Now that we have the introductions out of the way, food."

Alex walked away to go and order some food for the three of them which left Y/n alone with George. "So, Christian Horner's daughter. How eventful is that?" George asked, cringing at himself. What kind of question is that? "Pretty meh. Overrated. So, Formula one driver. How eventful is that?" she almost mocked. George smiled. "Pretty meh sometimes. Usually fun." She nodded her head. "I couldn't find any pictures of you so I didn't see how you looked before." George said, desperately trying to keep a conversation going. "Well?" she asked. "Well what?"

"Do I disappoint at all?"
"Not even a little bit."
"I like you George Russell."
"I like you Y/n Horner."

George had walked by the Red Bull garage for what felt like the hundredth time that day. He was meant to just stay in the Williams garage but he just wanted to see his beautiful girlfriend who was almost always looking out from the garage. They would wave subtly to one another and they loved it but a problem raised in the last few minutes. George noticed Christian talking to his daughter, looking quite stern. Her eyes quickly darted over to George, silently pleading for help and he understood immediately. "Hey Christian!" George called, à smile perched upon his face. Christian turned around, now looked incredibly annoyed at George. "George! I didn't mean come here, I meant go away!" Y/n told him. George looked between both Horners. What was going on? "George, what the hell is going on?!" Christian asked. "Honestly Christian, when you figure it out tell me because I haven't got a-"
"Dad, this is my boyfriend."

Both men looked back at Y/n. Now George understood fully what Christian meant. "Oh! You meant-" Christian nodded. "Yes! That's what I meant! When did all this start?" George did all the explaining. He became nervous at times but was but to ease almost immediately as he felt Y/n squeeze his hand to confort him. "So basically, I'm in love with your daughter." Y/n bit her lip in anticipation. What was he thinking now? Christian took a deep breath in and out. "Does he make you happy?" Y/n paused before nodding her head. "He really, really does Dad." Christian shared a look with George and quickly came to his decision. "Well if he makes you happy I can't exactly break you up can I?"

"So you aren't angry?" Y/n asked. "Not at all. I'll be angry if he ever makes you sad but until then, no." Y/n's smile grew wider hearing her fathers approval. She jumped into her dad's arms and squeezed him as tight as humanly possible. "Thank you." she whispered. George looked on, his heart warmed by the scene. "I won't make her sad so I don't think I'll ever make youu angry." George laughed. "We'll see when you get into the Mercedes." Christian responded, earning a nervous chuckle from the Williams driver. "Just make her happy and I won't have a problem with you off track." George smiled down at her and curled his arm around her shoulder. As if that would ever happen.

"I'd never dream of it."