♥️Jüri Vips - Ice Cream And Maths Equations

Y/n sat in the passenger seat of her date Jüri's car twiddling her thumbs as they drove by the coast, overlooking the beautiful view of the sea and beach. She didn't want to go out on a date but her friend set her up with one. She would have loved to stay home and watch a movie or something but apparently, this guy liked doing an old school kinda date and my oh my did he like it. Flowers, lunch, he liked the old school way. "So, what do you study?" Jüri asked. "I study communications." she replied. "How about you?" She grinned as Jüri tried to lie. He wasn't very good at it. "I'm joking, I know you're a driver. I've been told." Jüri let out a sigh of relief. "So what do you want to do when you're finished university?" She liked when people were genuinely interested in her. "Well, I did work experience with McLaren so hopefully they'd like to have me when I graduate." she replied. "I'm sure they'd love to. You seem to know what you're doing."

Jüri pulled up to a café and smiled at her. "Well, here we are. Ready to go in?" Y/n nodded. "Let's go-" she watched as Jüri frantically got out of the car and sprinted to her side to open the door. Jüri opened the door and fixed his hair a bit. "Such a gentleman." she chuckled. Jüri took her hand and helped her up. "The weather is nice, isn't it?" he asked as they wwalkeed towards the cafe. "Gorgeous. It's honestly perfect." Jüri opened the door and let her walk in first before following her. Y/n patted down her pockets to find her purse to pay but it wasn't there. Oh no, she must have lost it because she spent hours reminding herself to bring it with her. Why were jean pockets so god damn small?! "So, what would you like?" Y/n was caught off guard by Jüri's question. "Oh nothing." she replied. She didn't have money, what was she meant to get? "What?" he was a bit confused. "Nothing, I lost my purse on the way in." Jüri arched his brow. "Did I ask if you brought money?" Y/n shook her head and replied quietly with a quick "no". Jüri nodded. "Okay, so what do you want?" Y/n felt her heart flutter and she smiled. "Whatever you're having. Nothing too expensive though." Jüri looked over to the person at the counter. "Can I get a strawberry ice cream and a-" he paused to look back at Y/n. "What flavour do you like?"

"Vanilla." she replied. "Okay, perfect. And a vanilla ice cream please." The person behind the counter nodded and went about making the ice cream. "You look nice by the way. I don't think I've said that yet." Jüri smiled. "Mmh. You look handsome." she replied. "And so do you. I mean- you look pretty." She held in a giggle because she was not about to giggle in front of this guy she met this morning. "So if we do this again, I'm paying because I didn't pay this time." Y/n said. "Focus on finding your purse first and then we'll talk." They both looked up to see their ice creams in front of them. Jüri took them both and handed one to Y/n. "Maybe we could go for a walk or something." Jüri suggested. Y/n nodded happily and off they went.

They weren't talking much, they must have run out of stuff to talk about. Y/n was occupying her mind by looking at the vieww of the sea. It made her feel a little less awkward. "You must be tired walking around in this heels." Juri said as he admired her. Y/n looked down at her heels. Her feet were honestly killing her. "Well, they do hurt your feet but it's fine." she smiled back. Jüri came up with an idea. "Do you want me to carry you?" Y/n blinked a few minutes, trying to comprehend what he had just said. "What?" she asked. "Well if you're tired I don't mind carrying you a bit." he said. "So, piggy back?" He bent down a bit so hee could carry her. She giggled a bit and jumped on. Y/n hung over his shoulder holding his ice cream in front of him as he ate it, she did the same for herself. "So, I've been told you're really good at maths."Jüri smiled and nodded. "I'm quite good at it, yeah."

"I don't buy it. What is forty seven multiplied by six?" she asked. "Two hundred and eighty two." Juri replied quickly. "What the hell? Okay something more difficult then. Eighty two multiplied by one hundred and twelve." Y/n fired. "Nine thousand, one hundred and eighty four." She was impressed. "I will find one to baffle you, Vips." Y/n said challenging. "We've got all day." Juri joked. Y/n quizzed him on different equations and he got every single rone correct. "Where were you in my maths exam?" Y/n asked. "Probably racing." Jüri replied. "Want to go down to the beach?" Y/n looked around and nodded. "Yeah, sure."

As the day came to an end and everyone left the beach and it was only her and him. Y/n felt that this entire day was pure perfection. He was a gentleman, practically perfect and exactly what she was looking for in a relationship. "I've enjoyed today, Y/n." Juri said breaking tbe silence. "Same here. I'd love to meet you again." she smiled. Jüri stood up and held his hand out for her to take it. "What are you up to?" She asked. "Take your phone out of your pocket." Y/n chuckled and did as she was asked. "Now what?" Jüri left his phones and wallet in the sand, threw Y/n over his shoulders and sprinted towards the water. Y/n squealed as she felt herself being lifted. "Jüri! No! It's cold!" Jüri laughed as he continued running. Y/n forgot about the ice cream and dropped them, preparing to hold onto him as he ventured further into the water. She yet out a yelp as the cold water clashed against her skin. Jüri stopped when he was shoulder depth in the water, realising this may have been a bad idea. "We don't have a towel, do we?" he asked. "No! No we don't!"

Y/n got down into the water and began shakijng with the cold. "Are you alright?" Jüri asked. "I mean, I'm freezing but I'll warm up in a minute." Jüri's expression softened as he pulled her a little bit closer. Y/n looked up to his blue eyes and le tout a content sigh. "Penguins do this you know. Cuddle for warmth." Y/n said. "They also only mate with one penguin for their entire life. I think that's pretty beautiful if you ask me." Y/n nodded in agreement. "That was weirdly romantic." Juri mumbled. "I liked it." They stayed in each others embrace for a while longer, taking in every second this was lasting. "Jüri?" He looked down and hummed in response. "I really like you." Jüri grinned. "I like you too." Y/n was thinking of ways to say what she wanted to say without sounding desperate. Can we date? Would you be my boyfriend? Urgh! Why was this so difficult?

"Jüri, would you be my penguin?" she asked. Jüri laughed along and nodded. "I'd love to be your penguin, only if you promise to be mine." They parted a bit. Jüri lifted his pinky and linked it with hers. "Pinky promise?" he asked. "Pinky promise." and like that, they stayed as penguins, one never without the other for the rest of their lives, all from that day filled with ice cream and math equations.