🎶Lando Norris - Good 4 U Part 4

You looked out the window yet again to look at Lando walking away. You hated being this insecure girl. You just wanted to get everything over with. "Y/n, gotta get to the track now." Lance said through the door. You wiped your eyes to make sure there were no tears before going. "Yeah, yeah let's go." You said opening up the door. Lance took one look at you and knew you were crying. "What were you crying about this time?" Lance asked. "I just...Lando. I'm crying over Lando again." You admitted. Lance threw an arm around your shoulder and walked with you. "Well, if you're crying over it, it means that he meant something to you." You smiled at him as you walked down the stairs. "You always find the positives in things, don't you Lancelot?" you chuckled. Lance shrugged his shoulders. "I do my best."

Lando watched as you walked to the track with Lance's arm around your shoulder. You smiled and laughed, forgetting all the pain Lando had brought and Lando hated that it wasn't him gmaking you smile and worst, it was your teammate that was trying to get with you. "You alright?" Lando looked to his bright and saw his new girlfriend by him with the McLaren headphones on. "Yeah, just saw the Aston Martin guys over there." Lando smiled. She scoffed. "She's passing herself around like a joint at a college party." she laughed. Lando clenched his jaw. No, she was hurting. Lando was passing himself around. "Maybe don't say that. She's a good person under all that." Lando said. "Maybe but you have other things to be worrying about now babe, things like the race." Lando nodded and decided to just get into the car. He didn't have to listen to anything about his ex for the next few laps, that was unless she managed to get a podium or win.

The race was pretty intense, a good effort from both McLaren and Aston Martin, both getting a podium after Max and Lewis clashed, leaving Checo to get the win and Valtteri to slip back down the order. You hopped out of your car and walked over to the Mexican Red Bull driver to congratulate him, before quickly making your way to the cool down room to avoid any contact with Lando but if course, it didn't happen. You two just had to go and share a lift leaving the bloody podium. "You two are going to have to go to the lift. Everyone is going to be running after Checo so you guys might get lost in the crowd but we'll have you after Checo." The press officer said. It didn't make any sense whatsoever. You were quite annoyed but hey, it was only gonna be for a few seconds anyway. "Is that alright with you? I know how fussy youu can be." Lando said, taking a dig at you. "You clearly aren't with the wide variety of girls youu bring with you." The others in the room were lost for words. That was a tense minute or so. "Well erm...the lift is over there so...we'll meet you don't there." The pair fo you walked towards the lift and got in.

"Are you taking the piss?" You muttered. Lando groaned and pressed the emergency button repeatedly. You clenched your jaw at the buzzing sound was quickly getting on your nerves too. "Can you stop? It's obviously not working!" you snapped. Lando pulled his hand back and looked around. This would be the perfect time to talk about what they had to talk about. "Well, since we're stuck in this stupid lift, we should probably talk." Lando said, breaking the silence. "Probably." You mumbled back. "Okay so. I am very happy for you and I'm happy for Lance. I'm happy for your podium and yeah. That's about it." Lando said. Youu looked at him in disgust. "Are you for real right now? What do you mena about me and Lance? We're best friends and teammates. You surely haven't forgotten that much about me in the past two months." You spat. Lando didn't know how one was meant to talk to their ex or even if he was meant to talk to his ex. "My mistake then. Do you have anything to say?" Lando asked. You took a breath in. "Sure. Good for you. I'm happy for you and your new girlfriend. I'm happy that you went and got yourself a new car. You look real happy, really healthy. I'm not, just in case you were wondering."

Lando soon realised it was a bad idea asking how she was. She was taking digs at him, digs that were starting tto hurt. "Good for you. You got basically everything you wanted. Your career is taking off, you're getting podiums, you're getting all the fucking laides-" you were getting carried away. "Oh don't you start!" Lando shouted. "Hey! It's my turn to talk for fucks sake!" you shouted back. It was just going to shit like it always did. "You're so emotional! Jesus christ!" Lando shouted throwing his arms up in frustration. "Maybe I am too emotional! I am a human after all, not a fucking robot! Or maybe you never cared anyway. Maybe you never really loved me." Lando snapped.

"I didn't love you anyway!" he shouted. You bottom lip trembled. It finally hit you that it didn't matter how hard you tried, you weren't going to get the old Lando back. "You won't have to hurt like I do then. That's just perfect for you, isn't it?" You asked, raising your voice. "I  sat on the floor in my parent's back room crying my fucking eyes out! I honestly wanted to be you, I wanted to be that model driver that everyone loved but you know what? I'm glad I'm not you because I could never get my head that far up my ass!" The lift jumped a bit and started moving again. It was awkward from then on. You couldn't talk, you just couldn't now, mot when he didn't even care. "Y/n-" you didn't let Lando finish, you walked out of the lift clenching your trophy until your knuckles went white. "Just shut up Lando." You spat. Lando watched you walk away yet again. There was no point in him trying anymore, he had said enough.