❤️Liam Lawson - Between The Trucks (ft. Max Fewtrell)

You let out an internal scream as Liam crosses the line in P2. It was a very difficult race but Liam kept his cool and performed astonishingly well. As for your best friend Max, it didn't go too well. He had a first lap incident and had to retire. You somehow managed to creep out of the tent without anyone noticing and made your way to meet Liam in between the Red Bull and Ferrari trucks like always. The podium was already underway so chances that he'd be out by the time you got there were pretty high and you were right. Liam came to your secret spot and smiled as his eyes set upon you. "About time you showed up." you teased walking closer to him. "Just winning things, you know how it is." He chuckled leaning in for a kiss. Christ you missed him. It was a full two weeks since you saw him last. While you and Liam were wrapped up in a moment, Max was almost going crazy looking for you. He was asking everyone he knew where his friend was and if she wasn't found, her family would probably take the head off him and his family would more than likely do the same.

He'd asked the pit crew, his mechanics, some drivers, everyone! Everyone bar Liam that is. Max set out into the paddock, frantically searching for you. "Y/n? Y/n! Where the hell are you?" He was walking by the trucks and heard your laugh. He knew it was your laugh because he teased you about it sometimes and took a few steps back to the ferrari and Mercedes trucks and saw that low and behold in between the trucks, in the shadows, there you were, talking? To who? Ah Liam. But why so secret? His answer to that question was soon answered when you kissed Liam again and let's just say, Max didn't take tto kindly to a driver kissing his friend, his best friend.

"You are taking the piss." the brit said loud enough for the pair to jump off each other. "Liam! What the fuck?!" he continued on. "That's my bestfriend! Why on earth did you think that was a good idea. The kiwi didn't know what to say, what to do. Max then turned to you and seemed like he wanted a go at you too. "And you! What the hell do you think you're doing? Kissing him?" You gave Max an unamused look. "Talk to me like that again Max Fewtrell and you will get a slap." He was taken aback. He didn't exactly expect that reaction but nonetheless, he turned back around and shouted at Liam again. He was shouting the same thing over and over and it just got annoying, so much so that you finally snapped.

"Max! Stop shouting at him! He did nothing wrong!" Max stopped shouting and grunted before turning back to confront you. "Y/n, I don't think you understand how weird this is, you are both good friends of mine and you are kissing each other." He said quite calmly and coherently. "Now you know how Harry Potter feels! Now can you just go! You're ruining the moment." You said pushing and shoving at the man who was undoubtedly taller than you. A smile plastered all over his face as he saw you struggle. "Do you need some help?" he teased. You looked up and shot him a glare. "Can you just go? Please?" Max nodded in agreement and walked with you to the end of the truck. "Wait just one thing?" You rolled your eyes and nodded. "How long have you been-"
"A year."
"A whole fucking ye-"
"Goodbye Max!"

Max walked away and left the pair alone. He had to admit they were cute together he just hated to admit that because he thought he could just maybe be the exact same thing to her