💔Lando Norris - Be Alright Part 2

Lando walked around the paddock of Silverstone. For a summer race, it didn't seem like it. The rain cascaded down upon everybody but they all seemed to be shielded by their umbrellas while Lando forgot his, the muppet. Y/n wouldn't have let this happen. He sprinted as fast as he could to the McLaren hospitality to get away from the rain. He jumped on abolsutely drenched. "Well, look who forgot their umbrella." a familiar sounding aussie mused holding an umbrella with "Norris 4" printed on it. "Yeah, would have been useful when I was out there Daniel." Lando said snapping the umbrella. "What's going on with you? You're grumpier than usual." Daniel said eating his breakfast. "Is it because this is your home crowd?" he asked shovelling a spoon of cereal into his mouth. "No, well one person yes, but she isn't here this time." Lando croaked. He swore he felt tears behind his ears. "Who dumped who?" Dan continued on. "I dumped her after a stupid argument so yes, I know I shouldn't be complaining I just regret everything." Dan saw his teammate absolutely gutted and upset. He didn't like seeing people upset. "It's gonna hurt for sure but hopefully you can get over it or at least fix it mate." Daniel said placing a hand on Lando's shoulder to comfort him. "Now let's go. Andrea's might kill us if we're late again." Daniel said getting up with his bowl and walking away from Lando.

Lando sat in the McLaren garage with his head in his hands. A DNF in his home Grand Prix. He was absolutely gutted. "Come on mate, you'll be fine. You always get back up." Jon said smiling. Lando stood up suddenly and snapped his helmet from Jon's hands and charged to his driver room, telling everyone he's gonna go change for media. "Daniel is right, I have to make things right." He went inside and locked the door before chucking his helmet on the couch and grabbing his phone. He scanned through his contacts looking for her contact. He silently begged he didn't delete the number and thankfully he didn't. Lando sat staring at her smiling face on the screen. Her smile, her hair, her eyes. Pure perfection and he let that walk out on him. His thumb hovered above the call button for a good two minutes before he made the choice. He let out a loud groan and pressed the button, already regretting his decision.

Y/n sat in the Copse stand in Silverstone. She watched as Lando climbed out of the absolutely wreck, thankfully unhurt but probably very angry with himself. It was after all, an avoidable crash. She was still shaking a bit but jer family seemed alright as they continued on with the cheering. Y/n's phone buzzed so you took it out of her pocket. Her face dropped as the face of Lando lit up the screen. Not even a second went by and sje answered. "Lando, are you okay?" she asked shakily. "Wow that was quick." Lando muttered. "Lando ! Are you alright for Christ's sake?!" she said a bit louder. "Of course I'm okay. Are you watching at home?" Lando asked a bit thankful she at least didn't forget about him completely. "I always do but not this time." she said. Lando looked down atv the ground. "I'm at the Copse stand at Silverstone." He jumped up out of his seat. "No you aren't!" he said in disbelief. "Yes, I am. I'm here with mum and dad and everybody. We're all here." she continued on. "Come to the paddock then. Please!" he begged on the phone. "Lando, it's mid race, I can't just get up and go."

"Y/n, my crash was red flagged. Hurry up and get over here, I wanna talk." and with that, Lando hung up. Y/n grabbed her stuff from her seat, earning a few questionable looks from her family surrounded by her. "Where are you going?" her mum asked. "Lando, he wants to talk." Her mother smiled at her. "There's that certain glow about you that's back already. Go on then. Hurry." she said ushering her daughter away.

It was a long walk back to the start finish straight but something that slipped Y/n's mind was that the path didn't lead her back to the paddock, it left her just across from it. She picked up her phone and looked to call Lando but he bet her to it as she spotted his name on the screen again. "I'm at the start finish straight, I'm just on the wrong side." Y/n laughed. She felt a poke on her shoulder so naturally, she turned around to see who it was and who did she spot but Lando Norris smiling softly. She didn't waste a single second. She jumped into his arms, dropping her belongings. "I missed you so much." Lando whispered, caressing her hair. "You have no idea." she chuckled. "But we're here now. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said what I did. You aren't a cheater, I just overreacted and-" Lando found himself being cut off by the soft lips of Y/n. The familiar feeling made him feel himself again. The kiss lasted a while, neither one wanting to let go but eventually, someone has to let go. "I fucking love you Lando Norris." she said between a laugh. "I'm not gonna curse, I'm gonna say I fudging love you instead so here goes nothing." he joked, earning a laugh from Y/n, making him feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his heart. "I fudging love you my dear." Finally, everything was back to normal. Everyone was right; everything would be alright...