❤️Yuki Tsunoda - Time For Memories

Double dates always sucked. You always hated them, especially hearing about absolutely everything your friend's boyfriend had done since you last met. You would just stop going, but your boyfriend Yuki kept pushing tto go just to keep some friends. "So Y/n, anything happen at all?" your friend asked trying to keep up a conversation. You shook your head. "Nope. We got back from Bahrain, did our tests and now we're here." You replied as kindly as you possibly could. You were practically coutntning down the seconds until you could leave. "Anything funny happen?" she asked again. Yuki shook his head. "Nope. Nothing really." he spoke for you both. "You know, for a formula one couple you live an awfully boring life." your friend joked taking a sip of her wine. You looked up and squinted your eyes, almost as if it was a challenge. "Oh but remember when you took a hogwarts quiz and you got hufflepuff?" "What? Did I do something wrong for you to throw this story up again?" Yuki laughed. "Absolutely not but I just think it's a funny memory." You chuckled. "Not so funny from my side." He joked. This was all it took for the pair of you to remenise about that funny little memory.

"I'm not a hufflepuff!" Yuki groaned. You laughed as you watched his score calculate on the screen. "Maybe if you say it with your chest it will work babe." Yuki knotted his brows at you. He didn't know if you were joking or not so he puffed his chest out and repeated the words "I'm not a hufflepuff." The phone beeped and there, in a beautiful cloud of yellow was the hufflepuff symbol. "Babe! I'm not a hufflepuff!"
"And you said it with your chest too!" You cackled covering your face with your hands. "You have to believe me!" he shrieked hopping on top of you in an attempt to tickle you, only failing an dinstead breaking the sofa. An almost deafening squeak broke from your mouth as you felt the entire sofa fall. "What just broke?" you asked. "I think the couch." Yuki replied looking down at some pieces of wood. "Yup. We broke the couch." he repeated. "Well, I'm pretty sure the hufflepuff can fix it since he also broke it." Yuki shot you an unamused look. "Onlyy if the muggle gets off the couch." You gasped offended. "How dare you!" Yuki chuckled an dulled you up. "Just move quickly so I can fix the sofa. Then we can get back to where we left off."
"Okay hufflepuff."
"I will throw a dictionary at your head."
"Didntt know hufflepuffs had such good aim-"
"I'm not a hufflepuff!"

"I thought it was pretty funny." You mumbled. "It wasn't."
"Oh but it was though." You teased. "We woke up the next morning and I was still mad!" Yuki said louldy. "I don't recall." Of course you did. You couldn't exactly forget it. "Well then, gentlemen a short view back to the past-" You snorted by trying to hold in a laugh. "I'll try to make you remember babe, don't worry."

You woke up smiling but soon frowned at the side of your bed being empty. You looked around but nowhere, nowhere was your boyfriend. "Yuki?" you called. His head popped through a gap in the door and looked at you. "How's my favourite hufflepuff doing?" you taunted. He didn't reply y he just stared at you. "Where's my good morning kiss? I'd love a good morning kiss right about now." Yuki smiled innocently and walked away, leaving the door wide open which was a huge pet peeve for you. "Can you at least close the door?" After a few seconds without an answer, you groaned and stood up yourself to go out and see what was wrong. You looked out of the room and spotted Yuki just eating some cereal. "No breakfast for me?" you playfully asked. "I don't cook for muggles." Yuki was teasing of course, but he said it quite seriously. "You're kidding me right?" Yuki kept silent and that was all she needed for an answer. "How do I make this better? Do I just say sorry?"
"You say I'm not a hufflepuff and you admit I'm a Ravenclaw." You but your lip and held back the urge to correct him but if you wanted a good morning kiss, you were going to have to just give in. "Okay fine. You're a ravenclaw." Yuki smiled triumphantly and pulled out a chair for you. "Now, what would you like for breakfast."

"Aw Y/n! You're so cute!" your friend squealed. "I mean, it's not that cute. It was just a story." You chuckled. "But I just love stories like that. They're always cute." You smiled and nodded before the ttwo of you just began talking about random things all over again, as if you didn't in fact hate tthe idea of double dates. "Well we better get going. I can't wait to do this again next week." You nodded in agreement. "Until next week!" The night ended with the two of you hugging and going seperate ways home with you and Yuki arguing on the way home once again as to whether or not he was a hufflepuff. You keep admitting he isn't but let's all be honest here, he's nothing short of a hufflepuff.