❤️Liam Lawson - Streaming Buddies

You and Liam sat eating dinner at the table in your kitchen. The pair of you were talking about what was going on and how each others day had been going so far. "So what are you gonna do now?" you asked going to clean your plate. "Probably go do a stream i don't have anything else to do." Liam said. "Well do you not think you should eat a bit more? You'll be streaming for ages." Liam shrugged his shoulders. "I'll be fine I think." he chuckled. "Im going to go set up now but I'll be back when I'm finished the stream."

Liam chewed at his fingers as he watched his chat. He didn't exactly know why he was chewing his fingers. It was driving him a bit crazy because he'd chewed the nail so much it was starting to hurt a little bit. "Babe?" Liam called. It only took a few seconds but you walked into the streaming room to see what he wanted. "Babe, do we have any food leftover?" Liam asked. You laughed a bit and nodded. "I told you you didn't eat enough." Liam groaned. "Don't do me like that, not live!" You laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back in a minute." You said before going to the kitchen. You opened up the fridge and took the food out before plating it up and popping it in the microwave for a few minutes to heat up. You decided that since you were waiting for the food to heat up in the microwave, you would watch his stream on your phone while you were waiting.

"Isn't Y/n basically an angel?" he read from the chat. He chuckled a bit and looked down. "Absolutely. She's perfect in ever way honestly. She everything I've ever wanted." he replied. It made you smile that he said that about you. He was just as perfect in return in all honesty. The microwave binged, indicating the food was heated up and ready to go so you took the plate out and walked towards his streaming room. You lightly pushed the door open and almost immediately, Liam looked back and smiled. "Ah thank you darling." he said. You smiled at him and placed the plate on the table in front of him, accompanied by a fork. "I swear you would starve if I wasn't here." you chuckled as you set tbe food in front of him. Liam smiled. "Yeah, probably." he leaned in and placed a soft kiss onto your cheek. "Thank you darling." he whispered. You laughed to yourself. "You forget your mic is connected to the headset babe." You told him. "Oh shit that's true actually." He laughed. "Don't do an asmr for them. I don't think they want to hear you chewing." Liam brought his mic closer to his lips and began making weird sounds as well as shouting like he usually did, of course triggering the chat. "Here, sit down. I'm sure the chat wants to talk to you." He said as he began forking up some food. You sat down and smiled at the still quite triggered chat.

"I apologise for the actions of Liam chat, I'll do something about it, don't worry." Liam scoffed and rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh yeah, absolute- ah!" he was cut off from what he was saying as he burnt his tongue from the hot food. The chat erupted with spams of different comments and you just watched on amused. "Karma, you're welcome chat." Liam shot you a glare but he was of course joking. "Yeah, yeah. It wasn't funny." You reached your arm around him and patted him, practically baying him as a joke. "Aw did the poor baby get burned by the food." He leaned back and tried his best to hide how red his face was getting, luckily he had the coloured blue lights illumination ghis room. You lifted the fork, still with some food on it and slowly lifted it towards his lips. "Here comes the airplane."

He still kept his unamused look on his face as you found this experience all too funny. "Babe, just stop." he mumbled. You chuckled and lay your head on his shoulder. "Nah, I'm joking. Look chat, I've got to go but it was lovely and please look after him for me while I'm gone." Liam threw his arms in the air. "Are you done?" you chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit. "I'll go, I'll go." Liam grabbed your hand and shook his head. "Absolutely not, sit back down, we're streaming buddies now." he said pulling you down onto his lap. "Streaming buddies? Sir I am your girlfriend."  you said slapping his chest playfully. "Streaming wife then I don't know." he laughed. "Well, if it's any constellation, I'd happily be your streaming wife."