❤️Marcus Armstrong - Hufflepuff Things

You were sat on the sofa, scrolling through Instagram, minding your business basically and then out of nowhere (but to be more specific the next room) your name was called from the mysterious kiwi, you knew to be your boyfriend Marcus. "Y/n! Babe!" you sighed and got up off the couch and walked to wherever Marcus was. You popped your head through the door of the gaming room and saw Callum smirking at a very frustrated Marcus. "What's up?" you asked. "Callum says I'm a Hufflepuff! Can you tell him I'm not." You looked at him confused. Did he really expect you to do that? "No. I don't think I will Hufflepuff." you teased. Marcus put his hands on his hips and gave you a serious look. "Are you serious? You too?" You crossed your arms over your chest and nodded. "Haha, see! Even your girlfriend knows you're a Hufflepuff!" Callum laughed.

"I feel completely and utterly betrayed." Marcus continued on. "But my own girlfriend! What kind of bullshit is this?" He shouted. You and Callum were having fun taking the piss out of Marcus. He got wound up so easily. "Marcus, you're a Hufflepuff and it's nothing to be ashamed of! I myself am a Ravenclaw." you told him. "But I'm a gryffindor!" he protested. You and Callum had it now, you were both laughing too hard and you weren't sure if you could stop. "Thats the best joke you've told all day Marcus." Marcus groaned and left the room to get out of this situation. "I suppose I should go and get him then." Callum nodded and returned to his game as you walked out to try and make amends with your boyfriend. You spotted Marcus boiling the kettle and scooping some cocoa powder into a cup. "What are you doing?" you asked. "I'm making hot chocolate." He said quietly. "That's a Hufflepuff move but can I have some too?" Marcus glared at you and grabbed another cup. "Of course."

Marcus made you the hot chocolate and handed it to you. You smelled the delicious drink and let out a content sigh. "Not bad for a Hufflepuff huh?" Marcus asked smirking. "Not bad at all but it's literally what Hufflepuffs do." Marcus rolled his eyes and nodded. "Well at least I don't sleep with a Hufflepuff." He joked, making you choke on your drink. "That went from zero to a hundred quickly." you choked out. "Hufflepuff things." He said drinking his hot chocolate. "I guess. This is good hott chocolate by the way." Marcus nodded. "I know. Hufflepuff things." You closed your eyes. "Is this going to be a thing now Marcus?" Marcus grinned and shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe. You'll have to find out darling." You groaned. "Can you not please?"

"Can I not what?" he asked innocently. "You know exactly what I mean. Don't even try it!" Marcus nodded and you thought he'd listen but no. He continued using that phrase all weekend. If you asked him tto do anything, he'd just say no and say "Just Hufflepuff things" and continue on doing whatever he was doing. It even got on Callum's nerves. You had the final straw on Sunday and decided to put an end to this nonsense. "Marcus! We get it! You're a hufflepuff but now can you please just be quiet?" Marcus tutted and shook his head. "Unfortunately Y/n, I can t promise anything just-" You stopped him from talking by cutting him off. "Marcus, I beg..." you said unimpressed. "Okay, okay." He said in defeat as you smiled in a mix of triumph and relief. YYOUU were walking away when you heard him mutter "Just Hufflepuff things" and you groaned. What had you created?!