💍Pierre Gasly - In Secret

Pierre and Y/n stood in a garden holding each others hands, reciting their vows to one another. When Pierre and Y/n initially got engaged, they didn't expect it to be such a spectacle. They didn't expect everyone to be making such a fuss out of it and trying to dig into it which threw them off the idea of getting married to be perfectly honest. It wasn't until Pierre had to leave for Bahrain that the pair had the idea; to get married in secret, no family, no friends, just them and the person who would be wedding them during the weekend of the Japanese Grand Prix. Pierre was completely in awe of the sight of youu in a wedding dress. He would have loved for everyone else to see but he knew what some fans would think or say.

The scene was perfect. A small cherry blossom tree and petals leading up. The two of you stood at the bottom of the trail of petals and let their fingers intertwine with another's. Pierre couldn't tear his eyes away from you. He got close to your ear which admittedly was quite startling because you didn't expect it. "You look beautiful in that dress." he whispered. You felt your smile grow even wider upon hearing him. "You don't look too bad yourself." you whispered back earning a light chuckle from your soon to be husband. The pair of you stood reciting your vowes, smiling like two idiots while doing so. Never in a million years did you think your wedding would be this perfect.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Pierre cupped your cheeks and lightly pulled you forward until your lips met intto a soft kiss for the first time as a married couple.