❤️Dorian Boccolacci - Jealousy

Dorian was home and it was about time. It had been ages since he'd last been at home due to him having to travel week after week to various tests, meetings and of course races. "Oh, we're going into another store?" you asked as your boyfriend pulled in. "No, just grabbing a coffee for you." he replied. "You spoil me far too much, I need to start spoiling you too." You said taking your phone out. "Well, you might not like this then, but I've got you a surprise." Dorian chuckled, taking off his seat belt. "Oh do tell." you grinned, leaning your chin on your hands and moving a slight bit closer to your boyfriend. "Well, let's just say we have to dress up fancy because I'm taking you out to dinner." Your grin widened. "Aw really?" He nodded his head. "Only the best for you my love." He leaned in and pecked your lips gently before hopping out of his car to go and get you both coffee.

After Dorian ordered, his mind wandered around the beautifully decorated coffee shop. "Look at that girl over there." someone mumbled. Dorian didn't take much notice to his comment but he did listen to an extent. "Which one?" another asked. "The one in the porsche parked outside the shop." Dorian stopped what he was doing and have his full attention to the conversation now. "Oh wow, she's a beauty." Dorian sucked in a sharp breath and waited for his order to come back. "Yeah, the things I'd do to her-" Almost on queue, his order was ready so he quickly snapped it, paid and stormed out of the coffee shop in a furious fashion. You turned your head as Dorian opened the door and slammed it quite harshly, almost spilling the drinks. "You okay?" He nodded and smiled light-heartedly. "Yeah, I'm fine." he replied. "I've got you your coffee." Dorian lifted a cup from the little tray thing.

You sat on your laptop on the sofa"You're quite touchy feely today." you chuckled as Dorian nuzzled into your side. "Can I not enjoy my girlfriend on my week off?" he asked. "You can it's just I'm trying to get work done and you're preventing me from doing it." He looked up at you and let out a sigh. "But I love this so much." You moved your laptop over to the side and gave in. "I suppose we could cuddle for a little bit." You said. Dorian felt relieved that he could just cuddle. You didn't have a problem with it but he was just acting a bit off in all honesty. You were stuck in the same position for so long that you had managed to fall asleep, as did Dorian of course.

The next thing you knew, you woke up to a very dark living room. You had guessed it was late in the evening. You looked over and saw Dorian nussled up and cozy beside you. Your heart melted with the cuteness. You turned and took your phone, looking at the time and then it dawned on you. Dorian had booked a dinner. "Erm, Dorian?" You began shaking him awake lightly. His eyes fluttered open and looked up as if he'd seen proof of heaven on earth. "Dorian. We need to get ready for dinner now-" He sat up and tried to bring you back down to have another sleep. "No, no, no, mon ange, I'll Just order something. Have a little night in to ourselves." You arched an eyebrow at his sudden change of plan. "But you booked thve restraint, it would be a waste of money." you whined. "Yes but I have that kind of money to waste, let's just have take out or something-"
"What is going on with you? You're so clingy since you got home. Did something happen while you were gone?" you asked. Dorian shook his head. "No, of course not." he replied. "So what is happening?" you repeated. "I just missed you." he said. "But you didn't just miss me! You missed me every other time and you were never like this so what is going on?!"

Dorian knew you could tell when he was lying so there was no point in lying any further. He let out a sigh and began reluctantly admitting the reason behind his sudden clinginess. "Someone was just being a fucking dickhead in the cafe and now I'm just in a bad mood." he explained. "You're jealous, aren't you?" you asked. "Of course I am jealous! I don't want to lose you!" he exclaimed as if it was the obvious answer. Of course it was but you liked hearing it come from him. "Dorian, I'd never leave you. You're too cuddly and too cute for that matter." You joked, pulling him in for another hug. "Well that's nice to know mon ange." Dorian whispered while kissing the top of your head. "I suppose we should get up and get ready for this dinner then-" He was about to get up but you pulled him back down again. "I like your idea better. Let's just stay in." You said resting your head on his shoulder and cuddling back up with him. "But the dinner-"

"I'm just doing what you suggested. Besides, we can always go out some other time." He smiled and placed another kiss on top of your head. "You know I love you." You let out a content sigh and nodded. "Absolutely I do and I love you back."