🎶Yuki Tsunoda - Just The Two Of Us

Yuki sat in the bar. As his friends sat drinking together, he opted for the non alcoholic drinks such as seven up or coca cola. He thought he was the only sober person in the place but little did he know, there was another girl called Y/n at a hen party who didn't drink either as she was the designated driver of the friend group. "Y/n, dont be such a wuss. Just drink something." her friend slurred. "I don't want to, what's so wrong with that?" Y/n asked finishing off her fizzy drink. "What's wrong is that you're no fun whatsoever." She didn't like being that friend but she couldn't let her friends just roam around drunken blind. "You'll thank me tomorrow." she muttered before ordering another round of drinks. Why the hell were nights out so stressful? How the hell djd they even end up in a jazz bar? Oh yeah, it was the bride to be's idea to go to every bar in a mile radius with the objective to get drunk. How Yuki got there was different though. His driver friends wanted to get drunk withoubt gaining too much attention and nobody, nobody would be going to a jazz bar.

So there they were, two different friend groups both drinking. Yuki sat sipping on another soft drink before he looked over to the girl beside him. She looked sober and to be completely honest, he'd been observing her for the past thirty minutes and she hadn't drank a single alcoholic beverage. "Hey." he said quietly to her. She looked over and saw him. The way he said 'hey' meant he couldn't possibly be drunk. He wasn't slobbering it, he was just quiet so he wouldn't embarrass himself if she hadn't heard him. "Hey." she replied politely. "So you're the designated friend too?" she asked, prompting up a conversation. "I always am. I have to show my ID everywhere I go while my friends don't have to so I find it easier to just drink a soda or something." he explained. "What about you? Why are you the designated friend?"

"I'm just landed with that job because I care too much." Yuki couldn't take his eyes off her. She looked gorgeous even though there was a scarf of hot pink feathers and a coygirl hat on her, he still thought she was beautiful. "Well I suppose we could keep each other company." he said. "Do you want a coca cola?" Y/n smiled and nodded as Yuki turned back around and ordered the drinks. The pair began talking about everything and anything. They both felt that they had some sort of bond in that hour they were talking. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the last song of the night. This is 'Just The Two Of Us'."

"Oh my god I love this song." she said listening to the opening melody. "Do you want to dance?" She nearly choked on her drink. This guy she met half an hour ago was asking her to dance. "Oh erm, sure." Yuki smiled and led her out to dance. Her friends watched, their mouths agape upon seeing their quiet and shy friend going out to dance. She received a lot of cheers from them which made her a bit self conscious to be perfectly honest but she forgot about that embrassament as she felt Yuki swaying along to the song. It was magical, straight out of a movie. She just felt so magical. It was almost as if there was nobody else in the room and it was just them. "You're good at dancing." Yuki remarked. "You're not too bad yourself." she chuckled. "I don't know if this is a bit too soon but I'd like to get to know you better. Any chance of your number being in my phone?" he asked shyly. "Only if I get to dance with you like this again."
"That's a deal I can't refuse." he chuckled. "Well then Yuki, here's my number."