❤️Arthur Leclerc - When

You pushed your controller to the side and returned talking to your followers. Being a youtuber was a dream come true. You were doing what you loved, you were well known and for that reason, you met Arthur, your boyfriend. You were asked to go and do a Prema video with some of the drivers for PR reasons and you clicked with Arthur almost immediately. Ever since that day, he made sure to keep in touch with you and due to all of this, you of course ended up dating. Arthur was very supportive of your career and vice versa. You kept up with his races as much as you possibly could and he made sure to keep up with your uploads.

One day, you were doing one of your monthly streams and lots of questions came flying in about lots of different subjects. Your favourite games, make-up brands, everything. One question however made you go into a spiral of thoughts.

Have you and Arthur thought of having kids yet and if so, will they be karting?

You didn't know how to actually go about with it so you called Arthur to come in and not even twenty seconds had passed before he walked in with a soft smile set onto his face. Arthur placed a small kiss onto your hair and sat down beside you, looking at the chat seeing thousands upon thousands of hearts coming up on screen. "Hello everyone." he said waving towards the camera. "Arthur, they want to know if we would let our kids do karting." You said turning to face him fully. Arthur looked between you and the computer, wanting to desperately know the answer but just to play it safe, he wanted to change the route of the conversation. "I don't think we have actually talked about having children mon cœur." he replied. "Well then, shall we get into it?" and with that, you and Arthur spoke about everything, joking and laughing together along the way as your viewers watched on, wanting to have such a love like this.

A half hour had passed since you started talking and you pretty much had everything covered except for one thing. "So Marinette if it's a girl-"
"Why is it Marinette again?"
"Because I heard that name in Miraculous Ladybug, keep up Arthur!" you joked, earning a quiet chuckle from Arthur. "I think we've got everything." You said contently. Arthur shook his head which made you confused. "We have discussed the karting business. Will our child kart." You sucked in a sharp breath, already knowing the answer you wanted to say. No. "Arthur, I'm going to be honest, not really." Now the confusion took over Arthur's face. He didn't understand it at all. "Why?" he asked. "I mean, when we do have a kid one day, I personally wouldn't want them karting just knowing how dangerous racing is. I never get used to the feeling of you crashing, hell even when you go off track I get a mini heartattack."

Arthur nodded at the reasonable answer. "And if they want to kart?" he asked. "I don't think I have a choice but to let them at it." Arthur smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. "I think we should get down to this baby thing as soon as possible." he whispered so the chat couldn't hear. You giggled like a schoolgirl at the remark and found yourself in a fit of laughter. "You know what I love about you?" he said, wanting to talk that little bit longer. "The fact that whenever you are discussing us, you use 'when' and not 'if'." Your expression softened looking into his calming eyes. "Well of course, I love you a lot Arthur." you smiled. The heart went off on the chat once more as Arthur pressed a kiss onto your hair and turned to leave. "I love you to the moon and back. Don't be up too long, I want cuddles when you come to bed." he said walking out and closing the door. You looked back at your setup and quickly scanned through the chat. "You heard the man, quickly. He wants cuddles." You continued streaming for anotther hour or so, all the while, thinking of the adventures you will undoubtedly get up to with Arthur, the love of your life for now and for always.