❤️Paul Aron - Sh I Work At The Bank

Paul was sat looking through his phone, keeping up with some of his friends while he was away racing. He decided to bring his girlfriend Y/n along because she'd never been to a race before and he wanted her to watch him do what he did best. Anyway, he was sat in the driver truck skimming through his phone quickly when he heard a light knock. He looked up and saw the beaming face of Y/n there. "Hey, what's up?" Paul asked putting his phone to the side. "Paul? Can we do something?" Paul arched a brow at the question. "Like what?" he asked. Y/n showed him his phone. He watched a video on tik tok and really focused on what he was being shown. "Okay so what are we doing then?" Y/n pointed at the phone. "We're doing this thing." she chirped. Paul instantly said no. "You're no fun at all!" Y/n teased. "I'm not doing that." he said. "Aw but I'm gonna say like, oh I hate people with perfect girlfriends. All you have to say is ah I work at the bank. Sound good?" Paul shook his head. "I don't like doing tik toks, I just enjoy watching them."

"Just this once, I swear." Paul looked at you. You had your puppy dog eyes going and that was usually the way to get something so this was of course no different. "Okay fine. We aren't doing anymore though." You grinned and began setting up the phone for the tik tok. He just sat back and watched as you whispered the words as they came from the phone. "Urgh, I hate people that work at the bank." You paused it and turned to him with a smile on your face. "Okay, ready?" Paul forgot what he had to say. "So what am I saying again?" he asked. "Shush, I work at the bank. That's it." Paul nodded and got ready to say it. "Okay, 3...2...1-" The track began playing and Paul said the line that he was meant to say. You stopped recording and sat down beside him to start doing some editing to the tik tok but Paul wanted to have a look already.

"Can I see it?" Paul asked. "One sec, I'm just putting the words on it on the video." He sat watching as you focused on matching the lyrics, hearing little parts of the audio slipping through just to make sure each piece of text fit perfectly. "Okay, I think it's done now." You handed your phone over to Paul for him to have a look. You were a bit nervous as to what his reaction would be but he laughed at the little tik tok. "Yeah, I like it. Looks good." You smiled and took the phone back to leave so he could get back to work. "Thank you Paul." You said walking out, only to be called back by Paul not even a second later.

"What are you doing?" Paul asked. You looked back at him a little confused. "I'm going now? We finished doing the tik tok." You explained. "Yeah but maybe we should do another one." Paul suggested. You grinned at him. "You like doing them, don't you?" He shrugged his shoulders and mumbled a quiet "maybe" in response. "Okay, okay. We'll do one more but then I'm gotta go." You chuckled as Paul pulled you back down to sit and look for more tik tok ideas. And that is exactly what you and him sat doing for the next two or three hours. Itts safe to say his Instagram was spammed with tik toks you recorded.