❤️Juri Vips - Tik Tok

Lock down...fucking lock down. It was getting on your nerves now. You had run out of things to do and you couldn't go outside when you wanted to because of restrictions. You actually ended up resorting to watching tik tok... I think it's safe tto say that the boredom got to you. Anyway, you were doing the daily tik tok check and saw a couple do a dance and they looked pretty cute so you thought of aa brilliant plan to do tthee same with Juri. Unfortunately he was working out and wouldn't quit his exercise for a tik tok so you had to think of another plan to get him to do the dance. "Maybe later." you mumbled and continued scrolling.

After another feww minutes, you came across a girl that was planning on pranking her boyfriend by making it seem she was going to give him a bj (if you don't know what this is....erm...happy discovering) but just tied her shoelaces. "No, absolutely not." you muttered. "He'll dance with me if I tell him I love him." you thought. Good enough and off you went. You walked into your home made gym and watched as Juri did some pull ups. His airods were in so he couldn't hear you but he saw you in the mirror. "Yes babe? What's up?" He asked climbing down. "You know the way I love u to the moon and back?" Juri nodded a bit suspicious of what you were up to. "Well I was looking on tik tok-"

"No. Absolutely not." He said returning to his exercise. "What do you mean? You don't even know what I was going to say!" You protested. "I'm not learning tik tok dances." He replied. Juri sat down to do some leg raises and you remembered the other tik tok you saw. You smirked and walked up to him. "I didn't want to do this Juri but," you knelt down in front of him and began to tie your hair up. Juri became super red from embarrassment. He didn't think you were this desperate to do some dances. "I erm...what are you doing?" he stuttered. "What does it look like?" He hesitated in answering but couldn't even speak. "I'm challenging you to a dance off." Juri let out a long breath, of relief or disappointment, you didn't know. "I thought you were- nevermind." You laughed at his flustered face and grabbed his hands to get him up. "Get your mind out of the gutter." you mused.

"That was mean." He poutted. "Aw poor Juri. Well if you did the dances, we could only imagine what could have been. Now get your dancing shoes on twinkle toes, we're dancing."