🎶Paul Aron - Perfect

Y/n let out a sigh as her teacher rambled on and on about the deeper meanings of Emily Dickinson and what it all meant. She was bored, beyond bored. With her head empty, not even taking in the words being said, an idea sprung to mind. Why not text Paul? Y/n whipped out her phone and clicked onto his contact before typing a simple hey. She set her phone to the side and tapped on the desk with her fingernails then her phone buzzed. She didn't waste a single second grabbing it and replying right back. "I thought you had class?" She chuckled to herself and typed back quickly. "It's so boring though. I might just leave tbh"Y/n lowered her phone but by the time her phone was halfway to the table, it buzzed again. "Don't leave. I'll come to pick you up after if you stay"

She grinned before quickly coming up with an answer. "Okay deal. See you there" followed by a heart. The rest of her day went pretty okay to say the least. Other than a few disputes, it went by smoothly. Y/n stood outside the large front door of her school, watching as cars of different varieties sped past to go home. One car in particular caught her eye. A silver Mercedes Benz S class. It was quick and lovely to look at. Paul said he wanted one of them. Then, as if it was scripted, Paul drove up and stopped right in front of her in his little mini. "I told you I'd come to pick you up." He chuckled as she walked towards the car. "I know and with a mini too." Y/n sat down and put on her seat belt. "Yeah, it isn't much but I'll use it for now." Paul chuckled. "I like it. It's you sized." Paul pulled a face and glanced over to her. "What do you mean me sized. You mean fun sized?"

Y/n began laughing hysterically as Paul listened to her, like a symphony to his ears. "So what are we going to do?" Y/n asked after she calmed down. "Well, that's a secret but it will all be revealed." She smiled at his words. "You're really trying to make this something out of a movie, aren't you?" she asked. "Depends on if it's working or not." he replied. "Well, it's working." she said. "Well then yes, I'm trying to make something out of a movie." She looked out the window at the familiar views of her home town. Paul was only visiting until his next race and he got his car sent over so he could take a drive. Y/n looked around the car, scacanning all the buttons wondering what they all did until she spotted one that caught her eyes.

"It's got a sunroof?" she asked pointing at the button. Paul quickly glanced at what she was talking about and nodded. "Something like that." Paul chuckled. Before Y/n could open her mouth to question another thing, he pressed the button and off the roof came. The cold air hit again the skin and flowed through her hair. It was freezing but she felt straight out of a movie, that's what it seemed to be at this stage. "Do you want me to put it back up?" he asked as she shivered. Y/n shook her head. "Absolutely not! This is great!" Paul kept glancing over to her as she smiled and let the air hit her face. She looked so free, so happy. 

He spotted the place and pulled in. "Right, we're here." he said pulling up to a random field. "Are you going to murder me or something?" Y/n joked. "Of course, I asked your dad to bring you to this exact location to go and murder you." he replied sarcastically. "Now." He handed her a cloth. She looked at it confused. "I couldn't find a blindfold so I took took a cloth from your mom's cupboard." She chuckled and tied it over her eyes. "Can you see anything?" he asked. "A little but not enough." she mumbled. She heard the door open and close before her door opened. "Okay, let's go." Y/n grabbed his hand and stood up, trusting Paul to not let her fall into a hole. "Okay not too far to go." They walked for a minute more and stopped. "There's a ladder." Paul said. "Okay well can I take the blindfold off to go up?" Paul shook his head. "Nope, I'll just help you up. I don't want to ruin this surprise." he replied. "Well from the smell and what I saw in the car, we're in a field."

"Well Sherlock Holmes, that was an amazing guess." He paused. "Okay just walk forward, hold the sides of the ladder and walk up one bit at a time." She did as she was told or at least tried. Paul kept one of his hands behind her back, just in case she needed help but she didn't, she was fine. She stood up onto some platform of sorts and smelled a delicious aroma floating around. Paul followed her up and joined her. "Okay. Not that hard, was it?" He couldn't see the face she was making but he guessed she wasn't exactly impressed. "Just stand by here for one more second." She stood with her arms dangling by her side, still not sure what she was meant to do, listening closely to the Cound of Paul scurrying about. "Okay, you can take the blindfold off."

She hooked the cloth in her fingers and pulled it off, being blinded by the brightness. Her jaw fell open at the beautiful view in front of her. Infinite rows of green fields, a few streams flowing and sparkling as the orange glow of the sunset bounced off the water and in front of her, some of her favourite foods. "Oh my god, this is something out of a movie." Paul watched as she walked around the little platform, gazing upon all of the beautiful things surrounding them both. "So do you like it?" he asked. "Like it? I love it! It's perfect!"

"It gets better." She furrowed her eyebrows. "And how did you manage to do that Mr Aron?" she asked. Paul whipped his phone out and connected to a speaker before pressing play on the music. The familiar opening of Perfect by Ed Sheeran began and Paul took her hand into his, swaying gently side to side as the sweet melody played in the background. They continued dancing and talking and laughing all evening. The finnished the evening off by sitting and watching the sun finally set, dimming the earth as it did. As the sun started to set, the food ran low and the music died down, Y/n grew tired and found herself drifting off to sleep. Paul felt something lean on his shoulder and there she was, softly snoring beside him. He smiled to himself and placed a kiss onto her forehead. "I love you." He muttered before picking her up and carrying her all the way back to the car to drive her home, to end the perfect day.