❤️Arthur Leclerc - Let It Slip

You looked at the TV in shock as Arthur smiled innocently. Did he just...he did. He actually came out and said you were together. After all this talking about keeping it private, he went and told practically the whole world. Your anxiety kicked itt up and you found yourself panicking just at the thought of the names you'd be called for simply being in love. You sat back and waited for Arthur to come back. You swore you could have taken the head off of him but you also wanted a cuddle or a kiss. Eventually, Arthur walked back tto the tent and made his way to his driver room. "Ah, hello mon cœur." He said leaning in to give you a kiss but was stopped as you pushed him back a bit. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"The press know about us Arthur." You muttered. Arthur looked at you and saw how sad you seemed. "I- how? How did they find out about us?" he asked. You looked at him confused and completely furious. "You literally said my name in an interview Arthur!" Arthur tried to remember all the interviews he had and remembered the one where he was asked about whether or not he was single. He must have let it slip. "Mon cœur, I'm so sorry. How do I make it up to you?" he asked. You didn't want to look at him at this point. "Arthur, literally everyone knows about me now. I don't want anything, I just want us to be kept on the down low."

"Why? Do you not want to be seen as my girlfriend? Is that what is upsetting you?" You shook your head as a response. "No Arthur. Every single one of those girls would kill to have you and I just happened to be one of those lucky girls. Can you imagine what they would think of me? They'll be calling me all sorts of names like a bitch, a whore, every name under the sun! I don't want that Arthur." He didn't completely understand but if it made you feeeel safer, he'd do everything in his power to keep your relationship private. "Okay mon cœur, I get it. Well no, not entirely but if that's what you want, I'm happy to do it." You smiled and squeezed his hand. "Thank you babe." You said before pecking his lips gently. "So shall we go to the race now? Just cover your face and you'll be fine from any pictures."

You stood at the door and waited for him to open it and walk out with you. Just before he did so, you said his name. "Arthur?" Arthur looked back at youu smiling softly. "Yes mon cœur?" Your heart fluttered at the nickname. "I love you a lot." He smiled at your words. Each 'I love you' was always more special than the last. "Je t'aime. Now are we ready to go?" You looked at the door and let out breath as a wave of confidence washed over you. "I'm ready." and out you walked into the paddock as now, the official girlfriend of Arthur Leclerc.