🍼Charles Leclerc - Promises

Charles opened the door for his beloved Charlotte as she carried in their newborn baby Y/n. She smiled and cooed down at the sleeping child in her arms. The both of them were so happy, yet also tired, Charlotte more so. Charlotte yawned, unbelievably tired and not knowing when her last full night of sleep was. "Here mon cœur, I'll bring her to bed." Charles smiled, taking the tiny, delicate creature from Charlotte's arms. "Are you sure? You need sleep just as much as I do." she asked. "Mon cœur, I'm sure. You go and sleep. You need it." Charlotte gave Charles a warm smile and pecked his cheek lovingly. "Well don't take too long. I'd like my husband in my bed giving me cuddles."

Charles walked into the baby pink nursery and looked around. A mobile hung from the ceiling, little pink and blue elephants dangling from it over the crib. A large window door, leading you out to a balcony and a beautiful view of Monaco and the Mediterranean Sea. Charles placed his daughter into the crib and tucked her in before placing a soft kiss onto her forehead. He turned around and walked towards the door to turn the lights off. He smiled once again prior to closing the door and walking back to his wife, who was already passed out in bed. He laughed lightly upon seeing her there, softly snoring. He hadn't the heart to wake her so he just lay down beside her and pulled her into a hug under the blankets.

The piercing screeches and cries from Y/n echoed around the apartment. Charles felt his mattress lift on Charlotte's side and jumped up. "Mon cœur no. I'll go get her. You go back to sleep." he said, lightly pushing her back down. "But Charles-" She was cut off by a pair of lips on hers. "Just go to sleep. I'll be back soon anyway." Charlotte smiled and drifted off back to sleep. Charles quickly walked out to the nursery and turned the lights on. "What's on mon ange?" he cooed as he picked up his little daughter from her crib. He rocked her in his arms, singing some French lullabies which calmed her down a fair bit.

Charles walked out to the kitchen and prepared a quick cup of coffee and a bottle of milk for Y/n. He let out a sigh of relief once she stopped crying. Feeling proud of himself, he walked out to the balcony y and sat down at the table, watching the sunrise share its beautiful honey glow upon the beautiful city of Monte Carlo. He heard some soft snores and smiled down at the sleeping bundle of joy in his arms. So beautiful, just like her mother. "You're so beautiful. You're going to be a heartbreaker, just like your Mama." he whispered, picking up his cup of coffee. "I love you to the moon and back and I'm never, ever going to let you down. I'm going to do my best for you and your mama. I'll always be there for you. I promise that and you know what? I-"

"Charles?" Charlotte yawned, walking out to the balcony. Charles put his cup of coffee to the side and turned back a round to his wife. "Ah, mon cœur. Where is my good morning kiss?" Charlotte walked over beside him and pecked his cheek. "Well good morning. What are you both doing up so early?" she asked out of curiosity. "Just thinking, talking. You know, a father daughter moment." he joked. Charlotte practically petted his arm. "That's adorable. I can already tell she's going to be a daddy's girl." Charles sighed as he felt Charlotte's head fall onto his shoulder and looked out once again to the view. This is what he wanted, all he's wanted for a long while now. A happy little family of his own and now that he's finally got it, he would make sure to never let it go.