❤️Lance Stroll - Quick Reveals

"What the hell is going on?"

Hi. I'm Y/n Vettel. Yes, you got it right. The sister of that German driver. If I had a penny for everytime I heard that, I'd be able to pay you all to shut up about it. I guess I should explain how exactly I got myself into this situation and it all starts with a Canadian called Lance Stroll. It was pre season testing at Bahrain when it all started. Seb had invited me since he hadn't seen me since January last year all because of covid so of course, I quickly accepted. I walked into the paddock with him, barely listening to what he was yapping on about but one thing in particular caught my attention. "Don't even think about trying to pick up Lance." Who was this Lance and why did it intrigue me tto go and pick him up? Of course, I didn't. I wasn't exactly looking for a relationship at that time but then I actually met him and we had a lot in common right off the bat. Seb didn't like it but after lots of convincing, I managed to get him to think we were just friends and we'd never be anything more so he was quite content with knowing that.

Lance and I got closer and closer until we caught feelings and tried to hide them, failing terribly. It got so insufferable, that not only our friends but also the Aston Martin staff were trying to get us together. At first, we found it quite awkward but after a while we kinda just played around with it, hanging out together and trying to trick them all. With all this hanging out, we soon realised that maybe dating wouldn't be such a bad idea and it all came together on the rainy morning of the Austrian Grand Prix. As the rain drizzled down, Lance and I sat listening to music on his phone in the garage. One of Lance's songs came up, To Die For by Sam Smith (apparently on Lance's play list believe it or not). It was my absolute favourite song, no matter how long I hadn't heard it, I couldn't help but hum along. Lance smiled down as I lay my head onto his shoulder just indulging the rain mixed with the heavenly song. "You like this song huh?" he asked. I looked up and nodded. "I love it." Lance looked around and took his hand into mine.

"Well come on. Let's dance." he said getting up and bringing me out to the middle of the pit lane. There were no cars going out yet due to the weather and Seb was nowhere to be seen. We swayed along with each other, laughing and talking amongst ourselves as the rain drenched us. "I think we should have brought an umbrella." I chuckled. Lance looked up and nodded in agreement. "Wee should have. Oh well, there's no point in getting one now, were already soaked." He had a point. We continued dancing for a while until the FIA deemed it safe to go out on track which meant Lance had to go and change into some dry clothes. It also meant that I had to go back to the hotel to change my clothes too.

Lance brought me back to his driver room where we usually hung out so I didn't really think anything different until we actually got there. Lance got down onto his knees in front of me and took his hands into mine. "You know, these last few months talking to you have been great. I don't think I've ever talked to someone as much as I have with you." I smiled as the words tumbled from his lips. "I feel the exact same way." I replied. Lance looked down to where our hands met and smiled softly. "Y/n, do you think we could be more than friends?" More than friends? "Oh, like best friends?" Lance shook his head. "No, more like...erm." He couldn't quitte form the words which agitated him a bit. "Look Lance, I think we could talk more about this after the session because you're going to be-" I found my words getting stuck in my mouth as I felt a warm pair of lips on mine. I didn't kiss back, why didn't I kiss back?! Lance pulled away looking a little scared now. Had he just messed it all up? "I- I meant like that. I meant more than friends that way." he stuttered. I smiled to myself as I pulled him back in for another kiss, this time both of us kissing the other back. Oh how I remember it like it was this morning...oh wait. That's because it was...

Which brings us back to the current situation. Seb slammed through the driver room door in a fit of rage, making Lance and I jump away from each other and Britta following behind him."I knew it! I knew you two were together! Didn't I set you a rule?" Seb ranted on and on about how irresponsable I was being and how much disrespect I had because I didn't listen but to be completely honest, I was just looking at Lance through the mirror in the driver room. The way his hair sat on his head, the way his eyes glimmered in the light, everything was fascinating. I was quickly taken out of my daze by a pair of fingers clicking at me, which I slapped away almost immediately. "Don't treat me like a child Seb, I know what I'm doing." (Kimi?! Is that you?!) Seb took a step back and awaited an explanation. "Right, I will ask one question," he paused and raised a finger. "What the hell is going on?" I looked at Lance as he looked back at me. This relationship was not even a minute old and itt was already causing problems. "Okay Seb, I have to be honest here. Yes I'm dating your teammate and yes, I didn't listen to you but I tried to stay away. He's just so-" I couldn't find the words to describe it. "I'm struggling to find words about how to feel. I simply like him that much Seb, I'd even go as far as to say that I might love him."

Lance smiled to himself as I poured my heart and soul out, passionate about every word. "Seb, I won't ever hurt her. I swear I won't." Seb looked between the two of us and back to Britta. "I don't see why they shouldn't. If they both like each other it won't do any harm." He really didn't want to let Lance and I date but he didn't exactly have a choice in the matter. He knew I would find a way to make it possible. I always did. Seb let out a sigh of defeat and nodded. "Fine, fine. I'll let it slide but if you even breath at her tthe wrong way-" Lance was starting tto get intimidated now but I quickly intervened and pushed Seb out of the room. "You won't do anything or you'll have me and Mama do deal with. Danke Seb!" I closed the door and turned around grinning back to Lance. "What the hell?" he chuckled. "As much as I'd love to answer you Lancelot, you have a practise session to attend."

Lance went out to do his session and he was doing quite well but one thing that was still bugging me was how quick Seb found out. No fans were at the event, all the other teams were inside working on the cars, how did he find out? I decided to go and ask Britta since she probably knew how and when I asked her, oh the look on her face. "Darling, you might have been clear from Sebastian, but you weren't clear from the sky sports cameras."