❤️Lando Norris - Finals

"Fucking hell!" Y/N exclaimed as the whistle for half-time blew up. Y/N was a born and bred Italian woman, however, she lived in England for university so when she found out Italy and England were both in the final for the Euros, this was too good an opportunity to miss so she bought tickets to the stadium and watched the match. None of her friends wanted to go with her, since she was going to be sitting with the Italian fans and it may be a bit strange if or when England scored. She walked away from her seat to go and get herself a beer. She may as well get wasted while she had the chance.

She sat waiting, getting abuse thrown at her from every direction. Being Italian in Wembley was difficult, especially aat a match like this. "Hey, could I just get a beer please?" she asked. She didn't have to specify what beer she wanted, the torunamnet was sponsored by Heineken so it's pretty much all they served. She stood for a little while longer "Move aside! Lando fucking Norris has arrived!" Y/N turned and saw a group of guys in suits approaching the stand. She didn't think much of it, probably just some guys enjoying the match. She listened to the drunken conversation between them all, one of them only really being sober. Her drink appeared in front of her so of course, she paid but before she could even get her hands on it, someone else's had taken it. "We'll take that." One of them slurred, reaching forward to take Y/n's drink. "Hey, what the fuck? Get in line!" She yelled, her Italian accent coming off quite strongly. "Excuse me?" he asked. "You're excused, now get to thbe back of the damn line!"
"You're just mad because Italy is losing." Her blood boiled and she slapped the cup upwards, spilling it all over someone's suit. "Oh fuck." he muttered. "Che spreco di una vita." she muttered, before turning to order a new drink.

"Did she get it on your suit mate?" another asked. "Yeah but you shouldn't have taken her drink-"
"Oi! You!" Y/N rolled her eyes and turned around yet again. "Do you know who this man is?!" his friend, probably drunk asked. "Should I?" she asked. "He's an important English man-"
"Oh well let me get out of your way then." Eeveryone around her started jeering and cursing yet again so she turned to the beer stand. "Well Lando or whatever your name is, enjoy your evening while it lasts because Italy are going to fucking anihilate England." and with that, she took her drink and walked off. "Hey, come back!" Y/N turned and saw the English man running after her, she had no idea why. "Look, I'm so sorry about my friend. He's had a bit too much to drink."

"That doesn't excuse the fact that he was being a pain in the ass." Y/n said. His smile faded a bit and he nodded. "Yeah, I know and we're both very sorry." he added. "So who are you? Who wears a suit to a football final? Are you some sort of CEO or what?" Lando chuckled and looked to the ground. "I'm a racing driver." he replied. "Well, isn't that interesting? Double seater or single seater?" she asked. "Single seater, formula one." It all clicked. McLaren. That's where she knew him from. "Ah McLaren! You're that guy." Lando grinned. "Yeah, that's me." Lando was starting to get nervous. He never usually saw girls that he instantly liked, but this one was different. "Yeah well I'm one of the tifosi so." Lando pulled a face. "How about I make you a McLaren fan?" he asked. She arched an eyebrow. "How about you come with us to the VIP area? Just to say sorry." Lando offered. Y/n battled in her head whether or not she should. "I mean, I love being down there with the Italians."

"Well it's up to you. If you want to, you can and if you don't, we can just meet tomorrow." Y/n felt her breath being taken away. That was a bit smooth, she had to admit. "Yeah, I want to stay down there but I'll take your offer to meet up tomorrow." They stood just looking at each other. Neither  wanted to leave but they both wanted to go back and watch the match. "I'll see you tomorrow then Lando and don't get too salty when Italy win." Lando scoffed and walked backwards. He wanted to take her in as much as possible. "I'll meet you outside the stadium at 11. Don't be late." She smiled as he jogged back to his friends to get those drinks. Y/n flinched as she heard someone shout that thee second half was about to begin so she walked away back to her seat. She wasn't going to see Lando tonight, but she always had tomorrow.