❤️Nick Cassidy - Raceday

The sun spilled in through the curtains of the hotel room in Berlin. Your eyes opened as a little Ray of sunshine found its way into your eyes. You looked around the room, taking everything in before looking right in front of you to Nick, his hair messed up and his eyes closed as he slept peacefully. Your fingers ran through his hair, stirring him in his sleep. "Morning babe." you murumered. Nick smiled to himself as he heard your voice. "Morning love. Any reason why you're up so early?" he asked, completely forgetting he had a race. "You really are forgetful, aren't you?" You sat up and stretched. As you went to stand up, you felt him pull you back down by the hand. "Where is my good morning kiss?" Nick rasped. You smiled softly at him, his eyes barely even open. You leaned down and pecked his lips gently. "Will that do?" you asked. He grinned and nodded. "Right, come on. You've got a race to get to sir." You pulled at the covers and yanked them away from him, making him shiver from the sudden lack of warmth. "Y/n, no." He whined. "Oi, up you get! The team won't appreciate you being late to the last race of the season." Nick rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Oh yeah, that's on." Nick mumbled before having to let go of your hand and sitting up himself. "We should probably go and get ready, shouldn't we?"

"Yeah, so come on! Let's go!" You began clapping your hands to wake him up fully. "I'm up! I'm up!" Nick said loudly to drown out the sound of your claps as he got up out of bed. "There we go. Come on, you've got a busy morning ahead of you." He stood up and went over to the dresser to get his team clothes. "I'm starting dead last, don't think I want to go." He said, pulling his shirt on. "Don't be like that, a lot can happen today." You said, grabbing the dress you wanted to wear to the paddock. "Yeah but I'm starting so far back." Nick groaned. "Well thank god its the last race of the season then, yeah?" He nodded in agreement before you both finished getting ready and left the hotel together.

Nick walked out of the hotel and interlocked his hands with yours as you walked downstairs together. "By the way love-" He leaned a little close to you. "You look beautiful in that dress." Nick smiled, pecking your cheek and continuing to walk. "Thank you my dear." You lowered your sunglasses and winked at him, earning a light chuckle on return. You walked into the paddock, the sun beaming down onto the circuit. "Right, where's the tent." Nick said scanning around to look for the envision racing tent. "It's there." you pointed at the tent and so, the pair of you walked towards it.

Nick walked in and looked around, seeing his team-mate and engineers waiting for him. "About time you decided to show up." Robin laughed, walking by. "My alarm didn't wake me, this one here did so of course I'm late." You slapped his arm playfully before Nick turned towards his engineer. "Morning." Nick said. "Morning mate. Ready to race?" his engineer asked. "Born ready." Nick replied. "Just didn't wake up ready." Nick looked back and glared at you before you shot him a wink back. "I'll be walking around with the girls." You said, talking about the other wags in the paddock. "Right, let's go then. Oh and Y/n-" You turned back around to him. "Stay out of trouble." You chuckled. "I'm too sober to get into any trouble Nick." He leaned forward and kissed you lips. "Try keep it that way love."

Today is the day of Formula E drivers. Got another one-shot coming which I'm pretty excited about. Anyone got any guesses as to who it is👀