❤️Sebastian Vettel - Ich Liebe Dich

Oh how much you loved the mornings. You'd be curled up under the blankets just taking in the distant and muffled sounds of whatever cartoons Seb had on for the kids and the smell of toast since they always asked for that for breakfast. You smiled as you heard the laughs fill the house of both the kids and Seb. He was great with them to be completely honest. An actual Saint. "Seb!" you called craving some attention. You heard a loud exaggerated gasp and chuckled. "Mama wants cuddles! Who can beat me in?" It didn't take long for an entire stampede to crash into the room and jump onto the bed, completely squishing you. "Good morning!" you yawned. "Good morning Liebling." Seb smiled. You knotted your eyebrows together making Seb frown at the face. "What?" he asked. "Where is my good morning kiss?"

"I'm afraid the kids took them." Seb replied. You gasped and began tickling the kids. "You took my good morning kisses!" The cutesy laughs filled the house once more before Seb decided to bring them away to finish their breakfast. "Now I have you all for myself." Seb chuckled as he pulled you into his arms. "Nothing like that though. The children are awake and literally downstairs." Sebastian nodded in agreement. "Not yet then?" You quietly laughed before Seb lay down beside you, which you decided to have an excuse to cuddle him. "I love mornings like this. No racing, no one bothering anyone. No getting angry over results or drivers. Just family time." Sebastian let out a content sigh and agreed. "I love the off season as must as you do but you do know I'm going to have to leave soon." You hated when he left. It didn't feel the same and it was so stressful because now everything that would usually take two parents, can now only include one. "I know, I just don't like it. Maybe we could just move to the countryside in England. Its like you're always away but if we lived in England-" Seb laughed at the suggestion. Not in a rude way, he just didn't know why she was so desperate to be there. "Listen, I love coming back here. It's like I actually deserve the break if you understand me. I can just relax and enjoy my time away from everyone in England. If I live there, they'll expect to see more of me and you'll lose even more time with me."

"I just miss you during race weekends Seb. That's all, I'd love to get back to the paddock when all this is over." You groaned, drawing circles on his chest with your index finger. "I'll make sure you're there Liebling, don't worry about it. I love you to the moon and back." Seb smiled down at you fondly. "Ich Liebe dich." you replied, matching his smile. "Ah, so you have been learning German." You shook your head and pulled him in that little bit closer. "No but right now, they're the only words I need to know."