❤️Lando Norris - Stress

Lando sat in his streaming room all day, on stream for every single second of it. He hadn't eaten a proper meal, just some snack bars here and there and he just wouldn't come out and communicate. Even texting was a chore at this point. You took this time however, to just finish up your own work. A few hours had passed before your phone got anything close to a message from Lando and it was him calling your name from the room.

"Bubs?"

"Bubba?"

"Babe!"

"Y/n!"

Him screeching your name was the last thing you needed during study so you decided to go and see what he wanted quickly. "Yes Lando?" you asked popping your head in the door. "Everyone says hi." You looked at him, almost glared. "I've been studying for the past three hours for an exam I have to take tomorrow morning Lando, I don't want to be rude chat, you're all wonderful but I'm very busy at the moment and I can't talk for very long." You said trying to be as polite as possible. Lando looked at you and saw how stressed you were.

"And on that note, I think I'm going to go chat. My girlfriend needs help." he skimmed through his chat for a few more seconds, most people saying goodbye but that one saying she didn't ask for your help Lando, you can just stay here until she asks for it to which he replied. "Look, you couldn't see her face as clearly as I could and I can tell when she needs help and besides, I'm her boyfriend. I learn how to read in between the lines." So Lando bid his goodbyes and ended the stream before quickly going out to the kitchen table where books and pages were sprawled out all over the place. "Okay, I'm pretty sure you don't need that many books for a test. It's not a big test, it's a class test." You looked up with a confused look. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You don't need this many books." Lando said picking some up and bringing them back to your shared bedroom. "Why did you take them out?" he called from the room. "Well I thought I'd pass the time by doing my homework too." You replied. "You mean the homework that was set for next week? They give you a week for a reason, that reason being there's a lot to do." You shrugged your shoulders and continued on working. "Well maybe I like stress." you muttered. "What?" he asked. "I didn't say anything." You replied quickly. "I heard you say something-"
"Weird because I didn't say anything."
"I heard that! You said something about liking stress!"
"So why did you have to ask what I said?" You surprised yourself with how bitch you were being, you didn't know why but for some reason, Lando did. "For clarity darling and by any chance, have you eaten?" he asked. Now that you thought of it, no. No you didn't. You shook your head and not even a second after, Lando had his phone out. "What would you like then?"

"What?" Lando looked up. "What do you mean 'what'? I'm ordering you food. You get all moody when you haven't eaten anything." he says and returns to the order. "I mean tell me where you're going and I'll tell you what I'd like." "Where do you want to go?" he asked. "Anywhere, it doesn't matter." You were just hungry, it simply didn't matter. "Anywhere away with you." Lando sang to himself earning a light laugh from you. "Erm, how about pizza. Can't go wrong with pizza." he said. "I mean, you can if you are allergic to stuff in it." Lando pinched the bridge of his nose at your comment. "Just- what type of pizza."
"(idk just pick a type of pizza and I'll go with it.)" Lando nodded and finished up the order before putting his phone back into his pocket. "Okay. Should be here in thirty five minutes."

There was a bit of a silence between you, not knowing what to say. Lando was first to speak up. "I swear you would starve if I wasn't here." You scoffed. "Oh yeah, absolutely Lando." He grinned at your moody attitude. "So do you want cuddles then?" You were biting your tongue trying not to give in but it was irresistible. "Maybe." Lando chuckled and picked you up before carrying you over to the couch. "I love you my little moody princess." You scoffed. "I'm not a child." Lando smiled to himself and pulled you in a little bit closer. "I know. You're the love of my life."