❤️Lance Stroll - Stay Away Part 4

Lance sat in the race briefing, thinking about Y/n and George. They looked quite happy and it bothered Lance a bit. He couldn't focus at all, all this over Lando's sister. He couldn't comprehend how the two could be related. One was so nice to him, the other barely spoke to him. These thoughts continued up until the start of the race. Lance stood preparing, still understanding what was happening. "Hey Lance." Lance groaned and continued putting on his helmet as he heard th e annoying British voice. As Lando approached, he knew Lance wasn't going to talk so why not provoke him? "What's the matter?" Lando asked, knowing fully well what was happening. "Can you just leave me please? I have to get ready for the race." Lando laughed and got a bit closer to Lance. "I see you came to your senses that you weren't good enough for her then." Lance looked between his Aston Martin and Lando's McLaren right behind. "As if, look who's qualified ahead." Lando grumbled in response. He didn't like seeing Lance's racing green Aston Martin right ahead of his papaya orange McLaren. "Won't last long, don't get points for qualifying." Lando smirked. "With the mood I'm in you'll be lucky if you even get points." Lando clenched his jaw tight and walked off, prepared himself. He was going to out race Lance, no matter what it took.

"Fuck!" Lance screamed as he turned his radio off. He swore and hit the steering wheel before he removed it and hopped out. He was doing well up until turn 1,he managed to gain two positions but then a Mercedes hit him from behind. He didn't speak in the medical car and he barely spoke in the medical centre as they ran their mandatory checks. His head was checked as well as the rest of his body but main priority was his head and neck. He was cleared and so he stood up and walked out the door to the medical centre. He looked in front of him to see the familiar face of Y/n sitting right outside. "Oh thank god you're okay." Y/n said as she took notice of the door opening.

"What are you doing here?" Lance asked as Y/n stood up. "Making sure you were okay. Lando isn't here to stop me now so I can do what I want really." She pulled him into a hug, before he slowly wrapped his arms around her to return the hug. Lance's lips curled into a light-hearted smile before the pair walked off together. "It's nice outside, isn't it?" Y/n asked. Lance looked up at the sky and saw that there were no clouds at all. "Yeah, looks nice." He replied. She looked over at Lance and knew he was still bummed out about being crashed out in turn 1,which is completely understandable. She just wanted to get his mind off it for a bit. They were silent for a while, Lance spoke up first.

"You aren't going to ask about what happened?" Y/n shook her head. "Nope. One thing you don't ask a driver is about their race if they dnf. Lando told me that." So Lando can be right sometimes Lance thought. "He's right to be honest. No one likes being asked about bad things." She continued to walk with him as they walked out into the paddock, the sky sports cameras following them both. Lance tended to his media duties while Y/n sat watching Lando racing.

Lance stood at the McLaren hospitality, wondering whether ror not he should aks someone to go get Y/n but thankfully, she already saw him. "Finished now?" Lance nodded. "Let's go get some food or something then. Don't really want to stay here." Lance and Y/n spoke about anything and everything on the way to a small cafe just in the small town nearby the track. They sat down, yet again talking about anything and everything. Y/n's phone rang, Lanods name popping up. "Give me one second." She told Lance. "Yeah? What's up?" she asked Lando. "Why aren't you here?" Lando asked. "I'm not in the mood to get sprayed by champagne, Lando. I'm in tb e mood for a coffee." She said. "So you're not coming to my podium?" Lando asked through the phone. Y/n looked back to Lance and smiled. "No, too busy at the moment Lando."

"Too busy for your own brother?" he asked jokingly. "Yeah, too busy." Lando was quiet for a minute. He was thinking. "Who are you with?"

"Guess."

"Charlotte said she saw you walk out the paddock with Lance, it better not be true. I'll disown you."

"Disown me then. Y/n Stroll sounds better anyway." Y/n replied cheekily, driving Lando absolutely insane. "Don't you dare hang up! Get back for my podium!" He demanded. "Sorry Lando!" and with that, Y/n hung up and put her phone away. She looked over to Lance and saw him smirking at her. "What?" she asked. "Y/n Stroll does have a nice ring to it." Lance chuckled as he swirled the teaspoon around the cup of coffee. "Yeah well, I
"Not your name yet." Lance joked, sipping on his drink. "Yeah, yet. Still got some time to go until then, ey Lancelot?" Lance took her hand into his from across the table. "Lots of time. Can't wait to spend it with you."

"So, how are we feeling then?" Lance asked Y/n as they lay in bed together. "I like the name a lot." She giggled as Lance lifted her hand up and stretching her finngers out to show off her ring. "I like the name too. It suits you." Y/n smiled and cuddled into Lance. "Much better than Norris." Lance kissed her hair and agreed. "Y/n Stroll,

My wife."