💔Liam Lawson - Wanting

Y/n knocked at the door to Liam's apartment. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying for the past few hours. Her most recent breakup hit hard. She thought he was tbe one but no. He cheated on her and here she found herself back at Liam's apartment crying. Liam opened the door with. A right smile on his face, almost immediately making her feel a little bit better. "Why hello there miss-" He paused upon seeing her face. Something was up and he had an idea of what it was. Liam, he-" she couldn't finish her sentence. She broke down in tears for what felt like the hundredth time that day. Liam pulled her close into his embrace and held her tight. "You don't need to say anything, just come on inside."

Liam sat Y/n down on the couch. She looked into an empty space to keep herself from crying. Liam was making her a cup of tea/coffee and watching her. That bubbly speck in her eye was gone. She looked colourless. Why did be always hurt her? Did he have no regard for her? He couldn't process how anyone could ever hurt her. "Here, drink up. You look knackered." Liam smiled softly handing her a cup. She took it and just stared blankly into it. She was doing everything in her power not to break down or cry. "I don't know what I did wrong."

"You didn't do anything. Don't blame yourself for him being an asshole." Liam said softly, rubbing her arm to comfort her. "But I must have done something for him to want to cheat on me." That was it, breaking point. The tears poured down her cheeks and her sobs began again. Liam pulled her close yet again and brushed his fingers through her hair. "I'm sucj a fucking idiot Liam." she sobbed. Liam almost snapped. He cupped her cheeks and brought her face up to look at his. "He wasn't worth it darling. You'll find someone that'll look at you like he won the lottery some day and when that day comes, you better believe that I won't ever let you go!" The tears stopped for a second as she processed what Liam just said. "Did you just say I won't let you go?" Liam panicked inside. "I- I just made a mistake. I meant to say he." Y/n nodded slowly. "I mean if you say so."

"What do you mean by that?" Liam asked. "Oh nothing, it's fine." Liam shrugged it off and got up. "I'll erm...I'll go get you a towel and stuff so you can have a shower. You can stay here for a while if you want." Y/n's expression softened into a smile. "You're a star." Liam chuckled. "Oh I know I am." he replied cockily before disappearing into the bathroom. Y/n sat rethinking her thoughts of juyst a few seconds ago, what she was going to say. She would have loved more guys like Liam in the world. Who knows, maybe she would have even liked Liam himself? Who was she kidding? She did want Liam. She never stopped wanting him.