🎶Lando Norris - Good 4 U Part 1

You were in the Aston Martin hospitality eating your lunch before qualifying. You looked out the window and had to do a double take on what you were seeing. "Are you fucking kidding me?" you whispered. Your teammate Lance was sitting next to you and looked in your line of vision, his jaw dropped upon seeing it. "He- how is he already over you?" Lance asked.  You were speechless. Lando was walking around the paddock holding the hands of some other girl that you had never seen before. He's already over her. Did you mean nothing "Oh, I won't get over you for a while my ass Lando Norris!" You said chucking your fork to the side and began laughing to yourself. "He's already gotten a fling? Is he serious? We broke up three weeks ago." Lance looked over to you. He could tell you were hurt. "Hey, he doesn't know what he's missing. Let's just focus on qualifying now, how about that?" You nodded and continued on to talk about quali.

You were in your car, just turning the final corner. "Okay Y/n, fast lap now. Let's go." your engineer said. "Okay, copy." You started off the lap pretty well, absolutely nailing every apex, every gear shift, that lap was going perfect until... "Okay Y/n, watch out for Norris on a cool down lap. He should move out of the way for you." You were getting closer to Lando but he wasn't moving. "Guys? He isn't moving out of the way." You said into your radio. "We've already sent the message to the FIA. They reckon he's giving you a tow." you scoffed. "He's brake testing me! How is that giving me a tow? Get Michael on the radio and tell him what's happening for fucks sake!" You complained. "Sorry Y/n, thve stewards think it's within reason. Nothing we can do but try to get by him." Y/n screamed off radio and drive faster to get by but she could only muster up a P9. "Good job Y/n. Pity about what happened but if you want we can go to the stewards office when you get out." You didn't say anything. You were beyond angry. You were finishing off the cool down lap and you were looking to do into tvve pits when a Papaya Orange blod whizzed past you and nearly made contact. "What the fuck?! Was that who I think it was?" you asked on the radio as you retreated to the pits. "Yeah, yeah it was." You let out a roar, making sure to turn off the radio first. The audacity this man had.

You hopped out of your car and let out a sigh. A P9. You should be happy since you had kept the car in one piece after that incident with Lando. You looked up and saw Lando getting out of his car too and you blood boiled. You stormed up to Lando and and didn't stop until you were right up in his face. "What the fuck is up with you?" you asked as calmly as you could. "What?" he asked. "Lando! You nearly hit me in the pits! You didn't move when I was on a flying lap! I was looking at an easy P7 with how that lap was going!" you almost screamed. "Don't say I'm doing something wrong, just because you don't know how to drive-" You kicked your tyre. "I did not race from when I was five years old to be told I can't race! I did not go along with every single fucking name thrown at me so you could tell me that!"

Lando was silenced. He didn't know what to say. He knew he was completely in the wrong yet he couldn't admit that he was wrong. "Lando, you could have fucked up my car. That was too dangerous!" Lando scoffed. "And so what? What are you going to do about it?" You looked behind Lando and saw your engineer walking towards you both. "Well, as a matter of fact me and my engineer are going to pay a visit to the stewards office because you sure as hell are not getting away with that."

You were walking away when Lando took hold of your arm. "If you don't let go of me in the next five seconds you will find your arm broken." You spat. "Are you just jealous?" Lando was smirking. "Of what exactly?" you asked. "Of the girl I brought." Lando was getting a little too close for comfort. "Oh her? Good for you, really. She looks lovely but why would I be jealous of someone who clearly means nothing?" You asked, tilting your head. "How do you know she means nothing?" Lando laughed. "Well based on you asking if I was jealous. It implies that was your goal bringing her." Lando clenched his jaw. "Now Lando, I'll see you at Michael Massie's office when you get the call. Bye, bye." You said innocently before slapping his hand away and walking with your engineer to go the stewards office. The audacity. The shear audacity.