🎶Yuki Tsunoda - This City

She sat down on her bed watching the rain dribble down the window. This city was always beautiful during the night, especially when the deafening roars winds and booming thunder erupted throughout the sky. Yuki would often stay awake with her until she eventually fell back to sleep, no matter how long it took so of course tonight wasn't any different. "It's so beautiful." she whispered, placing her hand on the cold window and leaving a print. "What is so beautiful?" Yuki asked intrigued. "Well the rain looks so peaceful, so delicate as it falls to the ground but if you were in the raindrop's perspective, you'd be panicking. It would be completely chaotic and you wouldn't know what to do. It's like people. From what you can see, they're beautiful but when you walk in their shoes you finally understand how they feel. "

"That's a nice way to look at it." Yuki said gently. "You're very smart." Y/n chuckled. "Not really, just observant." Yuki sat up a little more to look at her true beauty as a lightning bolt flashed through the sky, illuminating some of her features. "Yuki, listen." There was some silence. "Listen to what?" he asked. "Listen to the rhythm of the rain as it falls. It's like a song." She hummed a small tune, Yuki not knowing what it was. "Did you just make up that tune?" she shook her head. "No, it's an actual song." she replied. "What is it?"
"This City by Sam Fischer. It's a beautiful song." she replied. "Do you mind singing some of it?" She turned around and saw him. He looked so in love, he adored her. "Only if I get to cuddle you." Yuki laughed a bit. "You don't need to ask."

The pair threw their arms around each other and felt at peace. This entire scene was put of a movie or something. It was just too perfect. "So will you sing now?" Y/n let out a sigh and began to sing some of the lines, all the while Yuki plays with a strand of her hair. "What is it about?"
"It's about him living in a city, trying to find his way. Everything feels like a chore but he can't leave because he's worked so hard for his dream that it would be a complete waste. That's what I read anyway." A few seconds after the brief explanation, she yawned indicating that she was tired. "You're tired." Yuki whispered. "I am." she smiled. "Well let's go to sleep then. We can sing more in the morning."

"But Yuki, the rain." She said fighting the urge to sleep. "Don't worry, it will come back another day." he reassured her and that was all it took to finally give in and fall asleep in the arms of the love of her life, with the rain gently pitter pattering against the window.