🏎️Charles Leclerc - Silverstone

Charles held your hand walking into the Silverstone circuit for the 2021 season. This was your first race ever since you and Charles began dating just at the start of the year. You got a few strange looks which was making you a bit anxious but then shrugged everything off. Charles squeezed your hands and smiled down at you. "You look beautiful in that dress." he whispered making you blush like crazy. "Red looks good on you." he added. "I like to match with you babe." Charles chuckles and the two of you continue on walking to the hospitality lounge. "Would you like a coffee or something?" he asked as you sat down. "Oh erm, a coffee would be amazing thanks." Charles smiled and pressed a kiss onto your cheek. "I'll be back soon then." Charles left and with absolutely nothing to do, you decided to have a look through your innstagram. You're newest post had so maamy lovely comments, so much love but then came thve darker side of the fan base.

Lol Charles is bringing a new girl to the Silverstone track every year

In 2019, he had Giada, in 2020 he had Charlotte and now he has Y/n

Can't wait to see who the next girl he bring is

You shoved your phone in your pocket and let out a huff. Why did everyone have to be such a dickhead? "Hello mon cœur." Charles chirped setting a coffee down in front of you. "Oh hi babe." You replied a bit startled by the monegasque popping up from nowhere. "Are you alright?" he asked setting your coffee in front of you. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." You picked up your drink and took a sip before turning away to not look at him. The comments started to nag at your head. It was true, he had a new girl at the track every year but that's just life. He said he wanted to love you, did he mean it?

"Okay, something is wrong mon cœur. Can you tell me what's wrong? I'm sure I can help." He was good, that much was true. He could read you like a book. "Do you love me?" He frowned at the sudden question. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" You shrugged your shoulders and fiddled with a piece of your hair. "Y/n, what's wrong?" You looked up and saw his gorgeous eyes looking into your very soul, you just gave in. "I just saw a few comments. Most of them were lovely but there were a few that just-" you paused not knowing what the correct word to describe them. "I don't know. Just horrible." Charles pulled his phone out and went to the comments of your post and he could figure out which ones were bugging you. "You know Charlotte and I are still vert good friends though." You sucked in a sharp breath. "But nothing more. She has her own boyfriend now and I've got you."

"Charles, that's not what I'm on about." You paused as his eyes didn't tear from you for even a second. "Charles, you bring a different girl here every year. Am I just another one of these girls or am I something more?" You felt hurt. If you were just going to be another one of these girls, you'd better have just left then and there. "I want you to be here every year mon cœur." he replied. "And I'm going to make sure you do." A light-hearted smile lit up your face slightly. "You promise?" Charles nodded his head. "I'll swear." he added. "You'll see, you'll be here next year and the year after and so on."

And surely enough, you did go to Silverstone every year after that. It changed that little bit every year though. The next two years were pretty standard, but then the year after you came in with a shiny engagement ring proudly on your finger. The year after that, a wedding ring. Another year, a baby bump and the year after a baby. It was amazing just coming back to the circuit and remenising about the promise Charles had made and every single time, without fail, he reminds you of it, that promise that he kept a hold of.